Chapter 6: "BAYVERSE!?!"

I sat on the ground under a bridge as I tried to calm myself down.

"They're not going to hurt me.... They're not going to hurt me." I whispered to myself as I watched Optimus and his team confront Sector 7 from a distance. Ratchet approached me as his teammates and leader took care of the goons.

"Are you alright.... Annora was it?" Ratchet asked me. I shrugged and continued to stare at the ground.

"I'm as good as I can be with the fact I arrived here via groundbridge and I can't get back to the universe I was just in." I stated to the medic. Ratchet didn't know how to respond to this and I don't blame him. Ratchet glanced towards his teammates when he heard Optimus talk.

"AUTOBOTS FALL BACK!" Optimus announced. Before Bee could head back with the rest of his team he got attacked by the government. I watched Bee get captured in horror. Ratchet noticed my frozen state and quickly picked me up and ran.

*at Sam's house*

Ratchet had handed me over to Optimus as soon as we all got to Sam's house. I sat on Ops shoulder curled up against his neck cabling. Optimus was mindful of me but stayed focused on the mission at hand. I started to get tired because of the warmth Ops metal gave off and yawned in exhaustion.

"Hey Op..... I'm gettin tired." I mumbled half-heartedly. Optimus hummed in acknowledgement. My eyes started to droop and the last thing I thought about before I fell asleep was how Optimus and Ratchet were holding up.

*4 hours later*

"Annora, you must get up." Optimus whispered gently. I grumbled a sleepy protest causing Optimus to chuckle quietly. I tugged the blanket tighter over my shoulders..... wait..... SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE A BLANKET!?! I sat up immediately but ended up giving myself whiplash and I laid back down groaning.

"W-Where am I?" I questioned groggily. I got no reply except for getting rudely surprised by getting dropped on the ground. I glared at Optimus and went to make a snappy reply until I remembered it wasn't TFP Op I was talking to but instead Bayverse Op.

"You must stay here as we are in Mission City, and we cannot risk your safety." Optimus addressed me sternly. I froze when I heard Mission City and swallowed my nerves.

"I understand Prime." I responded obediently. Optimus nodded his satisfaction before he got up and hurried off into the battlefield. I stared at where Optimus had been moments before, tears appearing in my eyes. "I-I'll be fine..... right?" I asked myself nervously. Without trying to give myself an answer I headed up the stairs of the building Optimus dropped me off at, deciding to search for a hiding spot.

*Back in TFP and in the Autobot base*
(3rd person)

Ratchet glared at the screen before him, it giving him absolutely no information as to where Annora currently was.

"Have you gotten any closer to finding her old friend?" Optimus asked hopefully. Ratchet shook his helm sadly, making the Prime frown slightly. Arcee sighed sadly upon seeing Ratchets reply, sad that the girl she had been slowly growing close to wasn't any closer to being given a way home.

"Hey Ratchet, or Anybot really.... anyone there? I..... I hope one of you guys can hear me, as I really miss you guys..... its not the same and I'm kind of stuck in the middle of a battle and I'm mildly scared." Annora spoke up suddenly. Making everyone in base perk up and look excitedly at the screen.