Chapter 7: Stuck

Chapter Info:
Bayverse Optimus will be called Prime or sir. Transformers Prime Optimus will be called Optimus and Op. Bayverse Ratchet will be called Ratchet. Transformers Prime Ratchet will be called Ratch or Doc Bot.

We've been stuck with the bayverse Autobots for like..... 2 weeks now and I'm getting worried about everyone back in our dimension. Optimus has been trying to comfort me but it's been failing. The Ratchets have teamed up and now the Bayverse Autobots have a groundbridge and holoforms thanks to Ratch.

"You need to start throwing wrenches Ratchet, it is the only way the others will take you seriously." Ratch told his other self. I stared at them without blinking for a few minutes till my eyes started to burn from not blinking.

"Hey Ratch.... I think he already throws wrenches and I think the others take him seriously already." I told him as I pointed to the wall of wrenches with everybots name on it. Ratchs optics widened in awe as he saw the collection his other self had.

"This is amazing." Ratch murmured as he took in all the wrenches. I backed away slowly and hurried over to Optimus, hoping to get far away from the wrench addicts. I spotted Optimus staring off into space in a corner.

"Oppy!" I called, effectively snapping him out of his daydream and getting his attention.

"Did you need something Annora?" Optimus asked me as he bent down. I smiled as I hugged one of his digits.

"I'm hungry, so let's get food!" I chirped making him smile. Op nodded his helm and stepped back, transforming and letting me in the passenger seat.

"Let us go and get food then." Optimus said as we drove out of base. As we passed soldiers on our way out, we received looks but I didn't let that affect me. Once we arrived in the nearest city Optimus parked at a Subway and we both got out. I hurried in and over to where I could get my sub started and I grinned.

"Can I please have a footlong with Italian Herbs and Cheese bread, all white American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, and mayo please?" I asked politely as I pointed out everything I wanted, "Oh, and make that a meal!" I added as I grabbed a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. Optimus blinked but got the same as me except for the chips and drink making me smile.

"Why'd ya copy me Op?" I asked as I set everything I had down and payed for the food.

"I have never been here before and simply decided to try what you got." Optimus replied as he stood behind me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Prime, let's just go eat." I said as I grabbed my food and walked to a table in the far corner with Optimus following me. I sat down with my food in front of me and began eating.

"What drink did you get? I got Mello Yello!" I chirped.

"I got sweet tea with a little bit of lemonade in it." Optimus responded matter-of-factly. I blinked at him in utter confusion. He just sat there proudly.

"...... I don't know how to feel about that..... its a good combination but I never expected that from you Op." I responded. Optimus rolled his eyes as he began to eat. I scoffed but also continued to eat.

{timeskip brought to you by Megatron T-posing}

I was currently sitting on Ratchs shoulder as he worked on finding a way to get back home. I noticed Optimus on his comm, the pain noticeable in his optics if you looked close enough. I sighed and quickly climbed down Ratchs leg and walked towards Optimus, starting to sing.

"And she lives her dreams through the magazines and her daddys gone and she needs someone. And she's the looks and the boys on hooks but she'd trade it all.... for a spark thats whoooooooole~"