Chapter 3: An Embarrassed Prime

Today I strike, and get my revenge against Optimus! Why am I getting revenge? I suppose you need to reread the last chap- he locked me in my room all night alright. Fowler visited and I didn't even know till just this morning and I had to get up for ScHoOl, the worst. thing. EVER.

"Annora get out here now or else Optimus isn't taking you to school!" Arcee called. I grumbled in annoyance as I stalked down the hall to the middle of base.

"I see your finally here." Optimus's holoform mused from where he stood leaning against his alt-mode. I glared at him as I got in the passenger seat and put my hair up.

"Don't make my mood any worse this morning Optimus, I'm not quite looking forward to school." I warned as I looked at him. Optimus rolled his eyes as he drove out of base.

"How could school be that bad for you?" He asked. I scoffed in disbelief as I stared at him. I blinked a few times as I stared him down before I shook my head.

"Ya know big guy, school ain't that easy for some of us. Hint hint me, meaning I prefer to lay it low in the halls and keep my head down." I explained. Optimus hummed in response and before I knew it we were pulling up to school.

"Well, as most humans say, have a good day at school." Optimus said, trying to throw me a comforting smile. I chuckled at his attempt and smiled brightly.

"Understood sir." I joked as I saluted. My gesture cracked us both up and we sat in his alt-mode for a few minutes just laughing until Optimus got a comm and told me he had to go and meet up with everyone else on Team Prime.

"Well... you guys just stay safe alright?" I asked as I stepped out.

"I promise non of us will get injured Annora." Optimus promised. I smiled weakly before I finally stepped down and walked into school. "Today's going to be ruff." I sighed to myself.

*After School*

I walked out the stepped and spotted Arcee, Bee, and Bulkhead but no Prime. I approached Bulk nervously as I rubbed my arm.

"Hey Bulk," I whispered nervously, "where's Optimus?" I asked. Bulkhead sighed and his holoform appeared in the driver's seat. He got out and approached me with a crestfallen look on his face but humor hid itself in his eyes.

"Hey uh Annora.... Ops holoform chip got damaged in battle and he's a little embarrassed about it." Bulkhead whispered to me as he winked. I giggled when I heard this and knew what I had to do.

:"Hey Ratchet?": I asked over the call.

:"Yes Annora, and if it's about Optimus I'm forcing his scared aft to go and pick you up.": Ratchet responded without me even needing to ask the question.

:"Thanks Ratch, your the best!": I told him happily.

:"No problem kid, and you'll get the revenge I know you've been wanting when you get back to base.": Ratchet responded. I smirked when I saw Optimus pull up next to Bulkhead and I hopped over.

"Oh Optiiiiiimuuuus~" I sang quietly as I knocked on his door. I could see him visibly deflate on his tires when he heard me and hesitantly unlocked the doors. Once I saw his holoform I smirked and didn't say anything.

"So how was school?" Optimus asked quietly as he started driving.

"It was ok though I must admit you picking me up and your holoform accidentally being female is hilarious." I admitted. Optimus shrank and focused solely on the road as Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bee followed us back to base. Once we got back to base I hopped out of Optimus and Jack, Raf, and Miko did the same with their guardians except theirs could transform into their bot form while Optimus couldn't.