Epilogue

Two years later

Belinda walked briskly  out of the dentist's office. Half of her lunch break had already  been taken up talking to Angelo over the phone. She was an intern at the office, sorting files, waiting for college to arrive.

She turned round a corner  and entered a café. It was empty all for a woman with a large coat on. The waiter came up to Belinda and she ordered a cupcake with coffee. She pulled out her little novel, a crime-packed thriller.

As soon as the foid arrived  she tucked in. Then, the woman stood up and oassed by her table. Belinda  didn't  realise unril the woman had walked out that she had dropped a card. Belinda picked it up and ran ou the shoo, reading  the card as she went, it read:

            Green 's florists 
Do you have  what it takes to be a flower picker?

'What  the  heck?' Belinda thought. She turned it round and got the she ran. A number and her name were printed on it. She stopped running  abruptly, she had to call the number, immediately.

She went back into the café, payed for her food and left with it in a bag. She sat down on the sidewalk near the office and took out her phone. Belinda dialed the  number and after a ring or two a woman's  voice answered,"Green's florists how can I help?" Belinda explained to the woman what the issue was.

"Right, can you meet someone  to explain to you at eleven  o'clock?" The woman asked. "No." Belinda  replied. The woman seemed not to get the point as she said, "We'll  send someone over now." 

Belinda rolled  her eyes and stoid up, the woman  in a coat was back. She met with Belinda on the sidewalk and held out her hand to be shaken.  As they shook hands she said, "Good morning, Belinda, my name is Penelope Finn, I am your... guide, into  Green's."

"What's the deal then?" Belinda asked." We are assassins,  or you could call us  'part of law enforcement ' unofficially. We kill people  who  do terrible crimes, murder, embezzlement mostly. We look for new recruits every day, blooms, we  call them blooms. So, without  beating  around the bush, we are asking you to join us. We saw your potential two years ago when you saved Elizabeth Crossell. We need that on our team, and  now you are old enough  to qualify."

Belinda  nodded. " I'll  think about it, meet me,  same time, same place next  week and I'll  answer you." she said and walked away, and into the dentist's office.

|That is a wrap! I am done guys. This has been super fun to write, a million  thank yous to those who stayed  and read this.  I love love love you  all. ❤|

If you want another genre of book from me check out
Best friends, by me.