Chapter 14

My eyes widened. I didn't expect him, to tell me who it was that quickly. Actually, I didn't expect me to tell me who it was at all. I tried to hide my confusion.

"Sure!.." that came out with a surprised tone, which wasn't intentional. It was getting dark outside, but I didn't care, I was too invested now. He looked deep into my eyes. The moonlight shined on his face. He got a bit closer.

"It's you." He said softly. That was very straightforward. My heart skipped a beat. Me?! I looked at him in pure shock. I mean, I was happy, yes, but I didn't expect him to like me at all.

"I- don't know what to say.." was all I could get out.
"You don't need to say anything." He slowly leaned closer to me. Was he about to kiss me? He quickly glimpsed at my lips. My heart was pounding. Fast.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I smashed my lips onto his. I've been thinking about being able to kiss him for too long. He softly cupped my cheeks, and kissed me back. This all felt like a dream. His lips were soft. I never wanted this to end. At one point tho, we were out of breath, and had to pull away.

He looked me directly in the eyes. No expression. Nobody said anything, we just looked at eachother.
"So I'm the other boy you like?" He broke the silence. He said it quietly with a soft tone. I slowly nodded.

"You shouldn't stay with him, y/n." He was talking about Camilo. He moved his hand to my cheek, and slowly caressed it. The guilt hit me.

"But I still love him.." I looked down at my thighs.
"You clearly don't love him enough, since you were able to fall for another." He kept on, with his soft voice, and slowly removed his hand from my cheek. Maybe he was right... I nodded, slowly. I was still unsure.

"Look, you can think about it, but I really care about you, y/n, and I only want the best for you. I can take care of you no matter what." He paused, and said with slight hesitation "I can't say the same for Camilo."

"What?..." was all I could say.
"He only cares about himself. I'm sure he doesn't even love you, he's just bored, and wants someone to play around with." Carlos had a completely straight face, with no expression. It kinda scared me. It probably meant, that he meant what he said.

I started tearing up. Did Camilo really not love me? Before I knew it, I was crying. Carlos hugged me, and his body warmed mine. I felt cared for, and it felt good, but then a thought hit me.

"I don't think I will choose anyone." I felt Carlos pull away from the hug. He looked concerned at me.
"I need some time for myself to think, before I do anything. I can't be in a relationship with anyone right now." I said straight up.
"Not even me?" Carlos sounded disappointed. There was a bit of silence, before I answered,

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮."