Chapter 7

11.55 PM. I've been trying to fall asleep for the last 3 hours to at least get a bit of sleep, but I couldn't. I was wide awake, and I couldn't do anything about it. I opened my window and jumped out. I made my way to the fountain. I saw a silhouette of a boy standing there. I already knew it was Camilo. I slowly walked towards him. He had his pajamas on too. He turned around and saw me. He looked at me with a soft smile on his face. "Hi, n/n.." I smiled back, "Hi, Milo" He walked closer to me, "Did you get a bit of sleep?" he asked with a caring voice. "Yes." I lied. I didn't want him to feel bad about me getting no sleep, because of him. "Good." He held my hand. I instantly got butterflies. His hand was warm and soft. I was still wondering why he wanted me to meet up with him here in the middle of the night. He looked uncomfortable. Almost nervous, "Are you okay, Milo?" I looked at him, concerned. "I'm good, don't worry.. I've just been thinking..." he went quiet for a bit. "Look, y/n I think you're an amazing girl and I've thought that since the day we first met. You're beautiful, kind and just everything I dream about in a girl.." My eyes widened. Was this a dream? "I really like you..." he continued. I blushed. It was quiet for a bit. I couldn't get a word out. I couldn't do anything other than staring at him. That's when he grabbed my other hand and leaned closer to me. He looked at my lips, and before I knew it, I felt his lips against mine. He then wrapped his hands around my waist. His lips were soft. He slowly pulled away. His eyes were full of love, and I'd never seen his face this red before. "I really like you too.." I finally said. His soft smile returned on his face, and he picked me up and kissed me again. I stroked his hair slowly, and we pulled away, "does that mean we're..?" He chuckled at my loss of words, "I guess it does, hermosa."
————————————————————
Short chapter but I wrote 2 chapters today so-
BUT YAY, MILO CONFESSED, YOU CONFESSED, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW... Or can it?🤨
Also!-
N/n= nickname