Chapter 2

It has been a week since I moved to Encanto, and you can definitely say that it lives up to my expectations: people are nice, happiness is everywhere and people make you feel home. There is so much love about this city. I haven't seen that Madrigal boy since he showed me around though. I decided to go out for a walk. Something I love about this place, is that it's pretty warm outside most of the time, and it was warm as well now. Before I could go outside, I heard someone call me "Y/N! Can you go buy some groceries?" my mamà asked me. "Yeah, sure! I was going for a walk anyway." She gave me a list with the things she wanted me to buy. I went out to a grocery store we have been going to, since we moved here. I looked around for the groceries, and decided to buy a little bit of candy for my little sister as well. We have a strong bond even, though she's almost 6 years younger than me. She's very mature for her age.

I payed for the groceries and said goodbye to the cashier. "Goodbye, Y/N! Say hi to your family from me!" I gave him a big smile and a nod. I went home and gave my mamà her groceries, and went outside to continue my walk. I was going to wait with giving my little sister her candy for later. I decided to walk around in the middle if the city. I saw Mirabel walking around. Camilo had introduced us to eachother the day he showed me around. I didn't get the chance to talk with her a lot though, since Camilo quickly took my wrist and ran to show me other places. I decided to go talk to her. "Mirabel! Hey" she turned around "Hi Y/N! How are you liking Encanto?" She asked me. "I love this city and I already feel home" I told her with a smile. "That's amazing to hear, Y/N. Would you maybe...." I waited for her to finish her sentence "... Like to go to Casita to hang out?" I smiled. "Yes, I would love to"

We quickly ran to Casita and Mirabel showed me around. Nobody was home. "And here... Is my room" she said out of breath. I laughed at how she was struggling. She began laughing as well. We went into her room "Your room is cool", I said happily. "Not as cool as the other's rooms" she scoffed,
"The other's rooms are nice, but yours is as well"
We sat on her bed and she began asking me questions. "So, Y/N why did you and your family end up moving to Encanto?" She asked me with interest, "Well, my parents began talking a lot about Encanto a year ago, and then suddenly, they wanted us to move here. I'm not complaining though, I didn't really fit in, in the city we used to live in. People weren't as welcoming and nice as they are here" I said. Mirabel softly smiled "I'm really glad you like it here. I know everything about not fitting in, but hey, at least we're both happy now!" I smiled at her. She is so positive. I love it. It was quiet for a moment. "So I noticed you met my primo?" "Mhm! He showed me around.... What was his name again?..." I tend to forget names very easily. "Camilo" she laughed "His name is Camilo" "Oh right!" I giggled. "Y/N, would you maybe like to have dinner with us?" "Sure! But doesn't your family have to know?" "Oh shoot, you're right! I'll be right back!" I laughed at her. She came back a few minutes later "My mom said yes!" She said with a big smile, which I returned. I was excided but also nervous.
——————————————————————
Ooo a dinner😏
I'm sorry these chapters are so short, but I do have a little something planned for next chapter!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 86 READS AS WELL WHAT?! Also, since the comments are more quiet than a graveyard, I think I've decided what kind of story this is gonna be...😏
-A/N