Prologue - Turning Point

I smacked the head of an incoming Skibidi Toilet away as I bolted towards the Skibidi Toilet Scientist. It's face contorted into a massive frown as it extended it's head towards me, singing that horrifying song as it did. I backhanded it's head away and reached behind it, pulling the flush on the terror. It looked at me one last time before it's head began to spin, descending into the toilet to never return.

I let out a breath of relief (do cameramen breathe?) and relaxed, as the other Cameramen flushed the other Skibidi Toilets. We had defeated one of the main forces in the Skibidi Toilet army, and removed quite possibly one of the biggest threats to Cameramen and Speakermen alike.

Just as I was turning around and giving my teammates the "all clear" thumbs up, I heard a loud vacuum sound from behind me. I looked back to seed a large, flat vortex expanding, creating a strong force of wind. I spotted the top of the Skibidi Toilet Scientist's head finally going down into the hole.

'Dammit. ' I thought. I let my guard down. The vortex slowly began to expand. I had to stop this vortex from growing any bigger. The force of the wind was already starting to pull some of the smaller cameramen. I noticed the edges of the vortex stuck out a bit from the ground.

With no time to waste, I jumped into the vortex, grabbing two opposite edges on the vortex just before the vortex grew out of my wingspan. The growth of the vortex came to a sudden stop as I pulled, desperate to prevent a catastrophic event.

The size of the vortex suddenly began to rapidly close, preventing me from getting out. Other Cameramen and Speakermen rushed to help me, but couldn't do anything but helplessly watch as the vortex closed me in. I looked up to my teammates, releasing one of my hands to give them the signature thumbs up, before releasing the other and falling, watching the vortex close, as my systems shut off, leaving me in the darkness.

——Breaker of Lines——

Takeyama Yū had seen her fair share of strange quirks. Whether during her hero job as Mt. Lady, or just out on the streets going to get groceries, people with lizard heads, bunny ears, cat tails- you name it, someone probably has it as a quirk.

So maybe thats why she wasn't too shocked at seeing a man with a security camera for a head passed out on the steps to her apartment complex. After all, in a world of quirks, pretty much anything was possible.

She was about to call an ambulance when she stopped herself.

"Maybe this could be a good opportunity for Mt. Lady."

The heroine checked her phone.

"Ugh, but the nearest hospital is so far away..."

She changed into her hero suit and picked the strange man up, bridal style.

"UA isn't too far, right?"
-End-

Thats it for the prolouge. I'm probably gonna make the chapters only 500-1000 words, and chapters are gonna come out whenever inspiration hits. This story is kina just a random thought I had so I might randomly drop it. Until next time.

 Until next time