(important?) This has almost nothing to do with the states

OMFG 1K VIEWS AND PRIDE MONTH IS TOMORROW? HOLY SHIT THANKS.

can't wait to have pronouns, gay, trans, verbs, adjectives, black, depression, adhd, ect./j But I'm excited.

Update schedule: I'll try to get once a week for stories and once a week for incorrect quotes.

Please give me ideas. I hate coming up with things. Also are there any stories you want rewritten? (Cal for anything that has to do with oneshots)

uhhhhhhhhhh I need more things to talk about that isn't a vent. 
are there anything besides incorrect quotes and one shots. Like headcanons? Or other shit? 

I headcanon the space around gov's office (like outside of it) to be empty to give GOV space if he has a meeting or some shit. But he never uses his office. I imagine that one day 2 states are gonna be making out and accidently open his door and fall into his room while he's in an important meeting.

With school out soon (for me) I will update more! :>

A few incorrect quotes sorry if some have been used before I hate reading my own stuff.

Hairdresser: How would you like your haircut?
Florida: Preferably with scissors, but a sword could be badass.

Louisiana : Self care is stuff like taking a bubble bath or putting on a lot of make up if you like that, or taking a nice warm nap and stuff like that basically.
New York: Self care is the burning heat when rage washes over you. self care is when you feel the bones crack under your powerful fists. self care is the fear in your enemies eyes.
California: Self care is stealing someones birthday cake just to eat the frosting.
New York: If you touch my birthday cake I'll make you eat your hands.

GOV: Imagine if someone handed you a box full of all the things you lost throughout your life.
Texas: It would be nice to have my sense of purpose back...
Florida: Oh wow, my childhood innocence! Thank you for finding this.
Louisiana : My will to live! I haven't seen this in years.
California: I knew I lost that potential somewhere.
New York: Mental stability, my old friend!
GOV: Jesus, could you guys lighten up a little?

California: *chokes on something*
Texas: Jeez, California, don't die on us.
California: Don't tell me what to do, I'll die whenever the hell I want!

California: I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people.

Texas, teaching California to drive: Okay, you're driving and Florida and New York walk into the road. Quick, what do you hit?
California: Oh, definitely Florida. I could never hurt New York.
Texas, massaging their temples: The brakes. You hit the brakes.

New York: You're mean!
California: You're meaner!
New York: Yeah, well, you're ugly too!
California: You're uglier!
New York: You're a dumbass!
California: You're a dumberass!
New York: You think "dumberass" is a good insult!

New York: You're a lying piece of shit!
GOV: Oh yeah? You're the idiot that thinks you can get away with everything you do, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!
California: I'm leaving and I'm taking Texas with me!
Louisiana , gathering cards: Aaaaand that's enough Monopoly for today.

New York: Who the fuck-
GOV: Language!
New York: Whom the fuck-
GOV: No.

California: I wanna die.
New York: We all do, you aren't special!