0.4

»»»

Soyeon struttered with half-lidded eyes through the halway. Flinching when accidentally scratching her itching forehead, having forgotten about her covered wound.

A long yawn escaped her lips then. Not because she hadn't slept enough though. More the opposite. For the first time in weeks, she'd actually slept through without waking up panickedly at every little noise. It was also the first time in weeks she'd slept for more than just a few hours. For ten, in fact. Her body probably having been more exhausted than she knew.

Rubbing her eyes, still trying getting adjusted to the light, she passed by a door that was left ajar. Hearing someone moving inside. Now, Soyeon wasn't one to snoop around other people's business. She was, however, a curious cat and couldn't help but to sneak in a glance. Catching a glimpse of a dark figure and a sword reflecting the sunlight, being held horzontally behind his black waves. And Soyeon bit her lips, realising it was Yoongi who was standing with his back towards her and moving his katana against an invisible target, seemingly being one with the blade. Almost as if he was dancing with it. His back muscles flexing under his shirt with every step.

He was training in what looked like a training room.

She swallowed, slowly backing away from the door. It was the first time she saw him with his sword and probably the most attractive thing she had ever witnessed. She could feel her pulse against her skin.

Turning around, she decided to quickly search the kitchen and perhaps some coffee instead, when the door behind her opened widely. Causing her to freeze. She slowly glanced over her shoulder, seeing Yoongi standing there. Sweatbeads running over his flushed face and arms, streaks of hair sticking on his forehead. Oh god.

He combed back his hair. A cocky grin spreading over his features then. "It's not very polite to spy on someone." He almost laughed out when seeing her flustered expression.

"I-I wasn't.. how did you even hear me? I was super quiet and you were focusing on your training."

Her adorable confusion made him chuckle. "One should not only see with the eyes, but also with the ears," he simply stated, matter-of-factly before returning into the room. Sliding the sword into its sheath.

Even this simple move looked immensely attractive on him.

"D'you have coffee? Strong coffee."

He hummed, looking at her briefly. "It's on the upper cupboard, on the left."

She nodded, holding herself back from thanking him as his words from last night still rang in her ears. And suddenly she got reminded of her own little slip up when she'd kissed his cheek for a second time. Feeling her own cheeks blush at the memory, quickly making her way down the hallway and to the kitchen. The tension between them laid thickly in the air, in a way she could barely breath when he was in the same room as her.

She took a deep breath, opening what she assumed was the right cupboard. And indeed, it seemed right. Although the coffee was on the top shelf which was unfortunate for her as she wasn't the tallest person, not even when wearing her 10cm heels.

Nevertheless, she attempted to try as best as she could. Getting on her tiptoes and stretching her body. Her fingers lightly touching the container, but pushing it further away instead. She huffed and was about to look for a chair to use , when suddenly a toned armed appeared from behind, stretching over her head and reaching the container with ease.

She could sense his chest lightly touching her shoulder blades.

"Here." He held the container out for her. His eyes smiling as he shook it, the coffee powder rustling inside.