5.

Xiao pov:

After the Prince, or Aether...told me what he was planning to do I couldn't help but worry. Not only about the safety of Barbatos- no Venti and about the other Archons. I had to escape and warn them. The problem was how much security was in the abyss.

"Little Yaksha~ I'm back to give you something 'special.'"

I looked up to see Aether holding what looked like a syringe with some sort of pink liquid inside. I glared daggers at him, almost as I'd saying,
'get close and I'll kill you'

"Awe, hahaha don't give me that look." He grabbed my chin so I looked up at him. There wasn't much of a height difference between us but still, I had to look a bit up to see his face clearly. He had a sinister smile plastered on his face.

"Get away for me!" I released myself from his grasp. He kicked me in the stomach and made me fall to my knees.

"That's no way to treat a prince, little Yaksha."

"I only obey one person in all of tevayt, not someone like you."

I heard him laugh at my statement, "Not for long my dear Yaksha."

He summoned abyss heralds and ordered them to hold me up and restrain me. I couldn't move. 'This is bad, very bad. I need to get out of here!'

He came up to my face and whispered something in my ear, "When you wake up you'll obey me, and only me. You'll have as much hatred towards the archons as I do. Understood, Alatus?"

My eyes widened. How did he know my name?? Only Morax and a few other Adpeti knew it. I should have been more careful with this guy.

I was lost in thoughts when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I looked to see Aether inserting the pink residue into me. I could feel something 'corrupt' enter my veins. I was slowly loosing myself. I could feel my conscious fading away. More and more as time passed...

"It's finally working." He said putting the syringe away.

I looked up at him one last time before I felt my body give into whatever was injected into me.. the last words I heard was

"When you wake up, come and see me and give me your answer, Alatus."

And then everything went black.

3rd Person pov:

Aether had finished injecting Xiao with some of Dvalin's corrupted blood. He saw that the Yaksha had passed out since corruption was rapidly taking over his body. He smirked. He knew that his plan would work. Not only to corrupt the Yaksha, but also the Anemo Archon.

He ordered some Abyss mages to stay in the room until Xiao wakes up. He walked to his small office room he had in the Abyss. He sat down and started taking notes and making preparations for the next phase in his plan. Once he finished he set out to Liyue to take a small stroll. He encountered no problems along the way. Once the sun had fully set, he went back into the Abyss to see if his corrupted Yaksha was awake. He went into the room and found no one inside. He slight panicked. He sprinted towards his office and slammed the door open. What he found inside surprised him. The Yaksha, Xiao, or Alatus, was standing in the middle of the room. He was motionless. He slightly looked up to see who had come in. He noticed that it was Aether and immediately got on his knees and bowed. He noticed slight changes in the Yaksha's appearance, he now had magenta colored eyes and his teal highlights in his hair were now magenta as well. He had an emotionless face and looked like a mindless puppet, perfect for his plan. This made Aether smile. The Yaksha that used to only bow for the Geo Archon was now bowing before him, the Prince of the Abyss.

"You may stand Alatus." Aether said in an ordering voice.

He did what he was told.
"Now then, what is your answer?"

Xiao looked at him in the eyes. Aether saw nothing but empty and murky magenta eyes. Xiao finally spoke.

_____________________________

Ahhh, I've been losing motivation but I'll keep updating this as soon as possible!! I hope you're enjoying this fanfic! And thank you for reading it! <3333