Prologue

Venti pov:

I ran as fast as I could to see what the loud yell was. I could feel the fresh air hitting me in the face. I got there almost instantly. I saw what had happened. Xiao, the Adeptus protecting Liyue, was heavily injured, he was bleeding out. I quickly ran to his side and checked his injuries, he was severely hurt, he could possibly die. I wasn't gonna let that happen! Not on my watch! My gaze went up to his face, although injured, he still looked attractive.

"D-do you plan to *huff* stare at me until I die? Or...*huff* what?" -Xiao

"E-ehh? Not at all!" -Venti

*Clears throat* "Anyways, could you tell me what happened? You look very hurt, and your injuries have some sort of purple substance, it isn't allowing them heal completely." -Venti

Xiao pov:

"I...I'm not too sure myself..." -Xiao
Wait- what? I didn't mean to say that. I want to tell him, but my own body isn't letting me...

"Mmm, you can tell me when you're ready, for now let's get you to the Bubu Pharmacy immediately, or you'll die." I clearly stated the obvious, but I didn't care about that, I cared about Xiao.

"..." -Xiao

"We... should get going now then, or do you want me to crawl myself there?" -Xiao

Venti pov:

"Mk! Let's get going then dear~" I said jokingly.

I could have sworn to see Xiao blushing for a split moment! And we head off to Bubu Pharmacy to see the doctor and his cute assistant, Qiqi. We got there and had him checked and bandages up. He was discharged and we soon went to Wangshu Inn to rest...the following days were fine, well, not really..Xiao wasn't really, himself. He acted different. He went to the mountains one night, I followed him to make sure nothing bad happened to him along his way.

That was before he appeared, before he took him away from me...