4.

Lumine pov:

As I walked in I noticed that Venti wasn't as cheerful as he always is. But that makes sense. I walked over to him to see if I could try to at least cheer him up a bit.

"Hey Venti.." I said with a sad smile.

He looked up "Hello there Traveler!" He was faking his attitude...

"Venti..."

I went closer to him and gave him a hug "It's okay Venti..let it out.."

Surprisingly he hugged me back and started to cry"I-i don't know what t-to do...Xiao is g-gone, I don't k-know where he is now what to d-do!" He started sobbing

Oh Venti...if only I could help you..

"Venti, cry as long as you need to. I'll be here, I'll be the shoulder you can cry on without fear.."

Venti cried for what seemed 10 minutes. Afterwards he fell asleep. I left the room without making any noise and went over to see Dr. Baizhu.

           _________________

"Dr. Baizhu!" I rushed over to him.

"Ah, Traveler, did you finish paying him a visit?"

"Yeah but he seemed a bit in edge and still needs some time alone to think about what to do next."

"I see, well then, come back tomorrow when he's allowed to leave. I'll make sure to tend to his wounds and give him one last check up before he is discharged."

"Will do Dr. Baizhu. Thanks again." I said with a slight bow.

"Haha, don't worry Traveler, it's nothing to be thanking me about. I'm a doctor after all, it's my duty to help the wounded." He said with such a nice and sincere smile.

I headed out of Bubu Pharmacy.

"I'll be back by tomorrow to get Venti when he's discharged" I sid to myself and headed to the Harbor.
         _________________

Venti pov:

I woke up shortly after Lumine had left. Dr. Baizhu had come to give me one last checkup and told me that I'd be able to leave by tomorrow afternoon. I thanked him as he was leaving, he just nodded and left.

"I'll find and save you..Xiao..." I said to no one but myself

"Seems like you made a healthy recovery, Barbatos."

The last word was said with such..poison.

"Who's there." I sat up and looked around. I spotted someone near the door as it closed. Sealing me with whoever was in the room with me.

"No one special. But I think I have someone you might want to see."

The lights turned on and as they did I could see who was in there with me..

"Hello again Barbatos! It's been a while" he said with a sinister smile.

"What do you want! Why are you here!" I was filling up with anger the longer he stared at me.

"Don't you wish to see your little lover again?"

As soon as he said that a portal opened up next to him. I got up and aimed at whatever was coming out of the portal and at him.

Out of the portal came out, Xiao... My position faltered a bit but I had to keep aiming at the Prince.

What was he doing with him? Why was he with him?

"Surprised? Hahaha, I bet you are."

"What exactly do you want from me? It's not everyday that the Prince of the Abyss meets up with an Ex-Archon." I said smugly smiling. I couldn't let him know that I was afraid of what might happen with us in the room alone.

"Put the weapon down Barbatos. I came to offer you a deal. A deal that not even you can possibly say 'no' to."

"...what kind of deal..?"

He smiled as he walked up to grab my bow and threw it to Xiao. Xiao obviously caught it. I was no longer armed..I could only listen to what he has to say about this deal he had...