3.

Lumine pov:

I had just gotten back when I heard what had happened to Venti and Xiao. I was talking to a merchant about his commission when Zhongli came by to see if I had really gotten back from my adventure in Sumeru. He asked me if I would like to take a stroll with him. I said yes since it has been a while since we last talked. On the stroll he told me what I had missed.

"...so that's what happened.."

"It is indeed. That is what Barbatos had told me, I simply retold you the story."

"Thank you Zhongli.." I said slightly bowing my head.

"Of course Traveler, I will have to take my leave shortly. I am needed for something later today, my apologies."

"Oh! Don't worry Zhongli. It's fine.."

"Very well then, I shall see you around. If you need me you know where to find me." And having said that, Zhongli left me thinking about what I should do next.

"I should... go visit Venti.. Yeah! I'm sure I can cheer him up! He always cheers me up, so why not return the favor?" I said to myself enthusiastically.

And with that I set off to pay Venti a visit.
___________________

At Bubu Pharmacy

As I walked into the pharmacy I was welcomed by none other than Dr. Baizhu.

"Ah, hello there Traveler! I wasn't expecting to see you today. Did you get hurt? Is there something hurting? Need a prescription?"

"Ah! No no, it's nothing of that sort Baizhu. Hahaha"

"Ah, I see then. But never hesitate to come and ask for my healing." His smile was sincere.

"Thank you Baizhu. It is very appreciated"

"Of course after all, I'm a doctor and my job is to help the sick and injured."

"But enough about me hahaha, what is the reason of your visit Traveler? You're not sick, nor injured, so what is the reason you've come?"

"I've come to see one of your patients Baizhu."

"Oh?" He says as he looks up from his desk to look at me.

"It's a dear friend from mine"

"I see. Very well then, what's the name of the patient?"

"He goes by Venti"

"Ah! Venti! Of course, of course. He came in a few days ago. Please come this way."

He led me to the back of the pharmacy where he had private rooms for the patients that shouldn't be disturbed. I got worried..how injured was Venti??

"Here we are, just head inside and he'll be laying in bed. I'll come back later to give him his medication."

"Alright, thank you Baizhu." I bowed as he left and then headed inside...