THIRTY TWO - HUNDRED AND ONE

-author POV-

(Forget about Sakura 😅)

Yunjin, Chaewon and Kazuha were in Eunchae's room chatting. "The boys are having a sleep over with Niki tonight too" Chaewon said taking a sip off her Soda." By the way where's Eunchae?" Zuha asked looking at Yunjin with a confused face. "Ohh she went out ,no idea where" Yunjin answered eating her chips, after few seconds they all looked at the door that just opened and a second later the three of them flinched hearing it slammed so loud.

They all gave Eunchae who walked in a concerned look but she walked towards the bathroom ignoring them without even looking at them, She opened the bathroom door then went in slamming it again even more stronger then the previous time making the girls flinch again. "What the hell is wrong with her?" Chaewon whispered to the other two but they shacked their heads as a no . "AHHHHHHHH___ DTUPID KIM RIKI ___ I HATE YOU SO MUCH ___!!!" They all looked at the bathroom door with a shocked face when they heard her yelling inside .

The bathroom was kinda soundproof but they could still hear it, The three off them looked at each other with a shocked faces then back at the bathroom door that just opened revealing red face Eunchae, She was breathing heavily with and angry face, actually furious face, She walked towards the couch and sat down looking at the ground as if nothing happened. "Should we talk to her?" Yunjin whispered to the other two grabbing there attention ." Wait a second " Kazuha whispered back, then turned to Eunchae. "Eun—Eunchae—yah, anger check ch___ rate your mood on a scale from one to ten" Kazuha nervously said and Eunchae didn't even star at her. "ONE HUNDRED AND ONE" Eunchae replied with an angry and scary tone, Kazuha looked back at the two and shook her head. "Bad idea, just leave her" Kazuha said and the other two nodded.

-Eunchae POV-

Stupid, dirty, dumb, asshole, jerk, pervert, I hate him so much, Ughhh__ that's so embarrassing, what should i do!!? That can't be real right? That was a dream, Ughhh but why it felt so real?

She thought while
Messing with her hair
Shaking her legs in a
Crazy way while the
Others watching her
with a confused faces.

What if he thinks that i did it on purpose? No, it's impossible, that was mistake, i tripped, It's his fault, if he didn't got that close to me i wouldn't have lost my balance, Right, chillax Eunchae, it's his fault, he's the one who kissed you not you, Kiss? UHHH.

She put her hand on
Her mouth after she
Realized that her first
Kiss was taking by the
Boy she hats the most .

My first kiss is taken!!? Ughhh what should i do now? Fuck this, fuck him, fuck his stupide little game and Fuck that keychain____, Ughh it's my mom's keychain i shouldn't be saying that, No it's not a real kiss, it was a mistake, so technically my first kiss is not taken yet.