TWENTY SIX - FAMILY

- Eunchae POV-

The wedding is over, unfortunately, my sister is leaving tonight, She is married now, she will build her own home, he own family and her own life. With he husband and the love of her life, I'm so happy for her because she is finally having the life we've always dreamed of, Well actually she had it long time ago, having parents, family and friends that really loves her.

And now having a husband and soon she'll be having kids, taking care of her family , building her own world, Even though i was never part of her present nor will be part of her future, i was only in her past, The past the she want to forget, And here i am saying goodbye to the only family i've ever had, while her leaving a family to another.

Interesting , the felling that i've never experienced she will be experiencing twice, For me__? She is my family... For her__? I'm just a part of it ... But what can i do rather then being happy for her? I'm not happy because she is happy, i'm happy because she did what i couldn't, Which is getting over the past, She already forgot about everything, she folded that page, ripped it off actually, then threw it away.

Erasing that chapter as if it never existed , but what she what don't know , is that i'm still stuck in that chapter, Everytime i was about to turn the page, something stopes me, I think, i'll never get over that.

-Author POV-

Eunchae was standing in the balcony watching the beautiful sky with the shiny starts when a tear dropped down her cheek, Her gase turned to the left when she felt a figure standing beside her, She fastly looked at the front whipping up the tear wh...

Eunchae was standing in the balcony watching the beautiful sky with the shiny starts when a tear dropped down her cheek, Her gase turned to the left when she felt a figure standing beside her, She fastly looked at the front whipping up the tear when she realized it was Niki. He was just standing there watching the sky with his both hands tucked in his pockets .

" Don't worry no one is stalking you, i'm here to have fresh air" he said without looking at her, she just scoffed looking at the moon, "Ughh— it's beautiful" He said after releasing a sight, "The moon looks so bright tonight " Niki said looking at the bright moon facing them .

The girl beside him stole a glance at him then at the moon, turning her eyes down at the ground as a simple smile appeared at her face . " Maybe because Kura ounnei is wearing white today "She said as she once again gazed at the moon . " Or maybe it's because you are wearing white today " He said after he turned looking at her, Hearing that from him made her smile a little .

" Nah__ i don't think so " She said shacking her head . " I'm pretty sure the world will keep spinning on its axis without me " She added , looking at him. " And i'm pretty sure it will keep spinning on its axis without her also, exactly like every single one of us" He said . " Not really , i'm sure there's some people who will cry for her , there's some people who really care about here , at least a few" She said .

" There's people who will cry for you two__! , She care about you , and she will cry for you " He said . " Not sure about that ,no one likes to cry about their past right ? " She said glancing at him for a second then looking back at the moon . " What does that supposed to mean ? " He asked with a confused face facing her . " I'm not her family anymore , i was " She answered smiling and looking at the front . " But you still a part of her family " He said.

" You don't understand , you know when i saw her with the wedding dress today i remember something really funny happened when we were kids , wanna hear it ? " She said and he nodded .

" When i was three years old and she was seven we went to a different school , we never told anyone that we were orphanages and that we live in an orphanage, but somehow our teachers found out "Eunchae said smiling. "So her teacher asked her, she talked to her privately and Kura ounnei told her what happened with mom and dad , you know what the teacher did ? " Eunchae asked looking at him ." What ? " He asked with a curious look ." She bought her candies and a barbie doll with a wedding dress, she told her that it's not her fault what happened with our parents and that she have to grow up and live a better life" Eunchae answered .

" in the next morning my teacher asked me about it, and i told her, the same story that my sister told but you know what she said to me ? " She asked again and he just stared at her waiting for the answer . "Well she didn't say it to me but i heard her talking to other teachers, she talked about how bad my mom is, she said that my mom left me because i'm another man's chiled, they said that mom ran away because my dad found out she was cheating, and you think they had a proof!? No, they assumed that only because i don't look like my sister, because i don't behave like her, because we're exactly the opposite of each other"Eunchae added and a tear fall down her cheek .

" And since that day, I've always wondered, what if she was saying the truth ? What if my mom really did cheat and left because of me ? " She said wiping the tear but another one fall from the other eye , she wiped that on too but it fall from the other one . " Hah , what is this ? Why is it not stopping ? " She said wiping her raining tears that was falling down her cheeks non-stop with her two hands ." Hey , hey stop , just look up and it will stop " Niki said holding her both hand and taking them away of her face ." Trust me just look up " He said nodding and she geld her head up looking at the roof and after few seconds the tears stopped so she looked at him again . " Thanks" She said stepping back taking her hands off his .

" Your mascara is a mess , come in when you fix it " He said putting his hand in his pocket and started walking away , she watched him for seconds then took out the little mirror in her bag, And her eyes winded . " Fuck , my eyes were like this the whole time ? Ughh__ that's so embarrassing , shit , stupid Eunchae " She said with a pissed tone scolding herself while whipping the black mess under her eyes . " Wait a minute "She said after a few seconds realizing what she was doing . " Why am i embarrassed though ? He's just a guy , you never cared about your looks in front of guys Euncht remember, wake up " She said talking to herself then she looked back and saw him inside start with another two young boys chatting and laughing a little . " He looks happy " She mumbled while watching him . " So that what it feels like ? " She mumbled again still watching him . " Having a family___ " She added looking at the ground with a disappointed face .

** To be
Continued**