TWENTY SEVEN - JERK

-author POV-

Eunchae was still in the balcony fixing her makeup , and when she finished she started walking towards the door, Looking down her bag opening it not giving attention to what's in front of her, And she suddenly ran into someone making her lipstick fall cracking on the ground .

She fastly held it up and her eyes winded when she saw her lipstick got ruined . " Ughh__ shit that cost me allot " She mumbled with a sad face but then turned back at the person that she ran into with an angry face . " yaa, god gave eyes for a reason, use them could you ? " She said with a pissed to be making him look around for a while then point at himself . " you're talking to me ? "

The boy with the silver gray hair and the black leather jacket asked

The boy with the silver gray hair and the black leather jacket asked . " Yeah you asshole, you're the one who ran into me " She said more like yelling with an angry tone, the guy in front of her just released a smile with a little shocked face . " What are you laughing at ? " She asked . " I'm just shocked about how rude you are " He said putting his hands inside his pockets looking at her with a victory smile .

" Rude ? You ran into me , ruined my lipstick and then called me rude ? " She said with a confused look ." I don't this i see a person that is more rude than you here " Eunchae added crossing her arms with a conferdent but serious face . " I was talking on the phone when you bumped my back , that means you're the one who ran into me , also it's not my fault what happened to your lipstick " He said .

" Who's fault then ? " She confusedly asked . " The gravity !!? " He replied with a smirk . " You think you're funny ? " She said with a serious tone ." I know i am " He said with another smirk ." You know what ? It's actually my fault that i thought animals like you might really apology , my bad " She said . " And something else , Fuck you for ruining my favorite lipstick " She said more like yelling hold her her middle finger to him .

" Here take this and just shut the fuck up , you're getting boring" He said taking out his wallet taking out some dollars and putting it in her hands . " Buy another lipstick "He said starting walking again , but little did he knew that he just woke up the beast inside of her .

The girl who was looking at the money in her hands felt her cheeks burning up and her head turning red , Not blushing but angry , she looked at him once more and just threw her bag so strong hitting his back. " What the hell ? " He angrily yelled looking back at her .

His loud voice wasn't really heard from the inside because of the music but it still grabbed Niki's attention, He looked at the door or the balcony that was wide open with a confused look, Seeing Eunchae arguing with another boy , obviously not a friendly argument was going on there . " What is this ? Is that Eunchae? " He mumbled at himself as he started walking towards the door actually kinda running . " What the hell " The boy looked back at Eunchae who was standing there crossing her arms with a proud but still angry look on her face .