TWENTY EIGHT - LOVE STAR

-Author POV-

Yunjin , Chaewon and Kazuha were sitting on a small table when Eunchae approached them with an angry face dragging Woonhak behind her, They all looked at her then at the boy behind her as they both sat . " Ohh ? Wonnei—? Yah , what are you doing here ? I didn't know you came ? " Kazuha said with a shocked face that sooner than ever turned into a confused one . " Kura nonna invited me when she asked me about Eunchae days ago so here i am " He answered with a smile taking a sip of the glass of wine making the girl beside him look at him with a furious face . " By the way we'll talk about that later " She said crossing her arms with a pissed face . " What's wrong with her ? "Yunjin asked whispering at the two girls beside her . " I have no idea " Chaewon whispered back rolling her eyes . " Let's ask and see "Kazuha whispered and they both nodded .

" Hey, Eunchae—yah!!, What happened outside ? You were fine just now " Kazuha asked grabbing Eunchae's attention that was looking away with an obviously not a happy face . " Just some asshole offered me money just because he ruined my lipstick his bitch like sister tried to slap me and guess what they're Niki's friends "Eunchae answered with a pissed tone . " What ? Who ? Tell us more " Kazuha asked with a confused face and Eunchae just did what she asked her too .

After few minutes the three of them were looking at her with an opened mouths with kinda a pissed look also" Sorry to interrupt but dose your friend usual do that ? " Yunjin said point at Woonhak , they all gassed at him and he was resting his head on his heand looking far away smiling like a crazy person . " Wonnei , yeah WOONHAK" Eunchae called him the first time and hitting his back head when he didn't answer , making him flinch a little ." the fuck is wrong with you ? " Eunchae asked . " Watching her " He said still in the same position smelling at someone far away .

They all looked at the place he was looking , they saw  Niki, Jay, Sunghoon, Jake and the boy and the girl from earlier sitting on another table having a chat, and Eunchae's face turned from a confused face to a ln angry one . " Really? Her!? " Eunchae looked at haruto and he just nodded . " Wait a minute is that Leeseo ?" Chaewon said with a confused face looking at Yunjin. " Yeah it's her " Yunjin replied. " What the hell is she doing here ? " Chaewon said rolling her eyes with an unhappy face . " apparently she's here to slap me " Eunchae said crossing her arms again .

" What ? Was that her ? " Chaewon asked pointing at her direction and Eunchae just nodded ." Ohh lord thank God i wasn't the one who argued with her otherwise i would've took off her hair " Chaewon said . " I was about to do that if He wasn't there "Eunchae said looking at Woonhak with an angry face . " She's such a bitch and ugly " Chaewon said rolling her eyes . " Ditto " Eunchae added . " That asshole who is he to offer me money ? Dose he thinks i'm a homeless person or what ? " Eunchae angrily said .

" Well technically, you kinda are " Woonhak said still hasn't changed his position looking at Eunchae this time, She slowly turned her head to face him with a death glare ." What ? Did i say something wrong ? Also stop saying she's a bitch , she's prettier than you" He said pointing at Leeseo direction . " Her hair , her smile her eyes , she's perfect " He added looking away at her smiling like a crazy . " Wait , do you finally like someone ? " Kazuha asked with shocked face .

" Lord please help me , i don't wan't to become a murderer in this young age " Eunchae mumbled while closing her eyes breathing in and out trying to calm herself down . " Chaewon ounnei "Yunjin called and Chaewon looked at her . " Humm ? " Chaewon replied . " Is Ruto really looking at Eunchae or is it just me ? He haven't took his eyes off her for the past three minutes she spent in here " Yunjin said making everyone look at him and he was really staring at her with a slight smile on his face taking a sip of his wine glass .

" What ? No , stop being silly " Eunchae said turning back at them . " You know what , after thinking , that kinda cute what happened in the balcony guys , just like what happens in the k-drama , like a love star " Yunjin said and they all looked at her with a confused look ." What in the actual fuck is a love star ? " Eunchae asked . " Like a love triangle , but in your case it's a star , you got into a fight with Haruto and he obviously liked you, them Niki came in trying to stop you guys but then Leeseo interrupted because and as everyone here knows she has a crush on Niki " Yunjin said . " Then when she got jealous she tried to slap you but He stopped her , he was supposed to like you but somehow he liked her , don't you guys agree " Yunjin added then asked everyone's opinion .

" Well that's kinda true " Chaewon said and Kazuha slowly nodded . " What ? Stop saying nonsense , that's not even true , also if everyone have a crush on someone who the fuck do i have crush on ? " Eunchae said the rolled her eyes pointing at herself with the last question . " Niki " Yunjin answered with an excited smile . " What ? No "Eunchae replied ." Why not he likes you too " Yunjin said with a sad face . " No he do not " Eunchae replied again this time more like yelling with a bothered face . " Ohh girl stop acting fool , Niki never let anyone in his car but let you, twice " Yunjin said . " Yeah and also he've been acting different since you appeared" Chaewon added and Yunjin nodded .

" To be honest , i seems like you guys are in a k-drama , You and Niki are the main characters , Haruto probably the friend that will make Niki jealous because he'll keep it up around you , Leeseo or whatever the fuck her name was is the bitchy villian that will try to separate you guys " Kazuha said . " And Woonhak is just____, well let's forget he existes " Kazuha said looking at Woonhak then just added rolling her eyes away from him . " You guys , this is not a k-drama nor a fuckin manhwa , stop making up Scenarios out of nowhere "Eunchae said with a pissed tone ." But___" " no but , forget it , if i heard you talking about that topic again you're fucked , i mean it " Yunjin tried to talk but Eunchae cut her with a serious face . " She means it " Woonhak said nodding more like warning them .

** To be
Continued**