TEN - BRO

-Eunchae POV-

I changed my clothes to something comfy, The boy really pissed me off , why the hell would i pay back for something i didn't do or even ask for it ? He is an asshole and his naked image is not getting out my mind , stupid pervert , ahh i'm getting crazy really , why is this happening to me ? Why do i have to deal with this kind of people in my life ?

Ughh , I really hate him, how the hell did i even said that that creature is attractive ? Tf ? Am not trying to be mean but him ? I just realized that i did the biggest mistake when i called him attractive, Wait , do you think he heard it ? No , no way , he didn't right ? Ohh god please no .Zuha you stupid little bitch i'll deal with you later, Now i just got out my room wearing a comfy outfit , i just like the oversized clothes and i love colorS , I walked out enjoying my sweet lollipop.

Zuha you stupid little bitch i'll deal with you later, Now i just got out my room wearing a comfy outfit , i just like the oversized clothes and i love colorS , I walked out enjoying my sweet lollipop

I closed my room door and i was about to leave when his door opened reviling him, and believe me my lollipop suddenly tasted bitter when i saw him.

He was looking down his phone he looked at my face for a second then down my outfit , Waw he is really a fuckin pervert, I put my two hands on my chest

He was looking down his phone he looked at my face for a second then down my outfit , Waw he is really a fuckin pervert, I put my two hands on my chest .

-Niki POV-

I went out my room cause Jake Hyoung called me and said he is coming so i decided to wait for him in the living room , I was looking down my phone cause i have been calling Sunghoon hyoung for the past hour but he didn't pick up , he is also not reading my massage .

I was kinda worried cause his phone is always with him and he never ghosted me , he alway pick up my calls, This morning he mentioned something about his uncle adopting a teenager , His parents died in a car accident when he was ten and now he lives with his uncle and his uncle's wife, They don't have any kids too so they are gladly taking care of him , but they suddenly decided to adopt another child , Because of the inheritance , they said that they are worried that teahyun can't do it alone so they decide to adopt a teenager .

In the same age as him , to be friends with him and also to work together in the future , But he didn't say anything since then , what happened ? Why is he not answering ? 'ughh__ answer the fuckin phone man' I mumbled as i opened the door still looking down my phone , I held my head up and i saw her standing in the hallway beside her room door .