THIRTY ONE - KISS

-author POV-

Eunchae and Niki went out the car that he just parked in front of the house and they saw the maid walking out. "Ohh Niki—yah, Mr Kim and Ms Kim are not here, they told me to tell you" The maid said as she walked a little bit closer to him. "Where are they?" He asked with a confused face. "The dropped Yunjin and Jay here then they drove away, sorry they haven't told me where, anyways they said they won't come home tonight, and they said you can't go out because you're grounded but you can invite the boys over" The maid said then walked away leaving them standing there, Niki took out his phone while Eunchae was just standing there, He looked at her with a confused look ." Do i have to open the house door for you too ? " He asked and she rolled her eyes .

"No, I wanted to say i'll pay you tomorrow" She said. "For what?" He asked again. "For the dress you dumbass" She said and he smirked taking a step closer to her . " It's okay, keep it, i already have something of yours, you keep something of mine" He said and she looked at him confusedly. "You have something that is mine? What?" She asked and he started walking towards the house door. "Hey__!? What do you have of mine !!?" She yelled but he just continued walking without saying a word.

- after an hour -

Yunjin and Eunchae were in Eunchae's room looking for something. "That doesn't make any sense"

Eunchae complained after throwing the pillow on the ground after she was looking beneath it

Eunchae complained after throwing the pillow on the ground after she was looking beneath it. "i have been hanging it on my bag for years and i never lost it, not even once, why now?"Eunchae added sitting on the side of the bed while Yunjin was looking in the closet. "Where could it be? We looked at the orphanage, all over the house, and even the restaurant we did the wedding's date party in " Yunjin said with a disappointed face counting her fingers . " That asshole took i'm sure " Eunchae mumbled with an angry tone.

"Who?" Yuna asked. "I bumped into someone in front of the door that day, i must dropped it there and he took it" Eunchae explained. "Who? Do you know him?" Yunjin asked again. "No , i haven't even seen his face, i was in hurry, but i heard his voice though, and after thinking about it, he sounds really familiar" Eunchae replied pouted in confusion."Is it possible that it's one of the waiters there? Cause uncle Kim rented the whole restaurant that day" Yunjin said and Eunch shook her head . " No , he was holding pink flowers " Eunchae said and Yunjin opened her mouth realizing something .

" No way , girl that's Niki " Yunjin said and Eunchae stood up. " Shut up " Eunchae said in shock. "I'm sure, Heesung oppa told him to buy pink flowers for Kura ounnei that day" Yunjin said and Eunchae just zoned out as if she was remembering something .

- flash back -

" It's okay , you can keep
It , i already have something
Of yours , you keep something
Of mine "