NINE - FAULT

-Niki's room-

Eunchae was sitting on the couch hugging her book while Niki was sitting on the chair facing her, He was extending his back at the chair and putting his hand on his chin looking at her with a weird look, She felt uncomfortable seeing him looking a...

Eunchae was sitting on the couch hugging her book while Niki was sitting on the chair facing her, He was extending his back at the chair and putting his hand on his chin looking at her with a weird look, She felt uncomfortable seeing him looking at her like that so she was looking around stealing a glance at him from time to time .

She cleared her throat breaking the awkward silence and lay to the front putting his arms on his knee while still watching her . " I'm definitely right, it's you " He stood up while saying she flinched when he talked with an angry tone pointing at her ." So_ sorry what " She said with a confused look and after less then three seconds she winded her eyes seeing him taking off his hoodie .

She fastly turned her head the other side and put the book she was hugging in front of her face covering her eyes ." Yahh , what the hell are you doing ? Are you crazy ? "She said more like yelling closing her eyes." Look at me " he said with an angry tone ." i said look at me " He added while taking the book off her hands and he threw it on the couch making her closing her eyes ." Open your eyes" He laying down towards her ." I said open your eyes, you want me to do that for you ? " He angrily said and she opened her eyes slowly .She looked at him and he was totally shirtless, Her eyes winded and she put her hand on her mouth shocked when she saw the big blue scar on his shoulder.

-Eunchae POV-

" How are you gonna pay back for this ? " He said with a serious tone putting his two hands on his pockets as he stood up properly ." What ? "I asked with a confused look , what is he saying? Why would i pay back ? What the hell did i do ? " I can't practice now because of you , it's your fault, you have to pay back "He said angrily ." What ? Hah ? Yaah , how the hell is that my fault ? I don't even know you , what did i do to you ? " I said with a pissed tone , i was really mad , because this was the first time i see someone shirtless in real life , like is he a pervert or what ?

Well to be honest he was hot but not my type i like nice boys he is so rude and a total asshole i can tell . " Who do you think saved you this morning from falling? " He asked and i thought for a while, What ? Is that him ? No way ?fuck ." That was you !? "I asked ." YES!! " He said more like yelling ." So how are you gonna pay back ? " He said crossing his arms, Is he serious right now ? He wants me to pay him back because he jumped and saved me ?

" Pay back ? what are you talking about ? i don't remember i asked you to help me " I said standing up and crossing my hands too ." You almost died "He said ." Well i would've rather die then own you a favor " I said , he looked down and a released a sight the smiled a little side smile then looked back up to me, The smile on his face quickly disappeared reviling a cold and serious face . " Yah , you think i'm joking right now ? " He said with the same deep and low voice , why do i get goosebumps everytime i hear his voice ?

- Author POV-

" I can't practice for four days because of you " He said looking at her with a serious look ." Ohh noooo!!! , I'm so so so sorry for that____ " She said faking a cry putting her hand on her mouth with the sad face that she was obviously faking ." that's me if i gave a fuck , but boy obviously i don't " She sooner then ever changed her face expressions into a serious one and said looking at him with a conferdent smile ." Get out " He said with a serious and mad tone . " With my pleasure " She smiled holding back her book then going to the door , she opened it and looked back at him for the last time . " And something else, am already paying you back for helping you with your studies, so you're welcome " She said with a conferdent smile and went out then slammed the door .

** To be
Continued **