Worst Day Ever

AN: The timeline around here is a little bit different. Nothing is changed all the much besides the time.

Also forgive my Spanish! It is not the best, and I definitely need to brush up on it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hen was busy cooking up some food for herself, as I was washing my dirty dishes in the sink.

"Really? If you want some, just ask." I hear Hen say.

"I'm good. I already ate." Buck told her making me laugh.

"Yeah, cause you did the same thing to me. Until I made some for you as well." I teased him as I put the dry, clean plates away.

"You love me." He shot back making me laugh.

"You still owe me 20 bucks, Buck." Hen told him sending me a smile. "Don't think I'm gonna forget."

"For what?" He asked her.

"For the damn cookie bouquet, that I delivered to Chimney. The one with the get well card, that Alex and I watched you personally sign." Hen told him as I slid onto the counter eating a cupcake.

"He's doing it again." Buck stared at Bobby.

"What? Eating dinner?" Hen asked him confused.

"Staring into that book." Buck said. "Come on. One of you must have a line on the gossip around here. What is it? Why-why is he so obsessed with it?"

"Mm-mm. All I'm gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it." Hen warned him. "Trust me. I made that mistake three months into working here."

I kept my mouth shut and pretended to have no idea what exactly Bobby had in that book.

"So, you're saying no one here knows what he writes in it." He said to Hen as she took a seat at the table to eat. "Well, watch this."

"All right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face, just make sure its already on the side that has a mark." I told him as I walked over to stand next to Hen, to watch it happen. She gave me a high five when I made it over to her.

I watched him walk over to the table. "So, Bobby. I got to ask. What's the deal with that book?"

Bobby got up and went to walk away. "It's none of your business."

"I know it's a list of people you saved, all right? Right now, there are 46 names in it. But there's space for 148. Why that number?" He continued.

"Oh Buck you idiot," I muttered to myself shaking my head.

"You read my book?" Bobby asked turning to face him.

"I mean, I-I peeked once or twi..." Buck was cut off as Bobby grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him up against the wall.

"Don't ever do that again." Bobby threatened him before walking away.

Buck looked over at Hen and I. Hen was just shaking her head at him, and I was just worried about both of them now.

"Stupid." I groaned just before the alarm went off.

When we got to the call the four of us stopped and looked out at the water for a moment.

"You guys ever seen something like this before?" Buck asked us.

"Just the aftermath in the ER." I shook my head thinking of the one time I dealt with it back in Vermont, before we hurried towards the coast guard.

"Captain Nash. Who's got incident command?" He asked as we were walking towards the water.

"You do now, Captain. It looks like the plane split in two on impact." The coast guard replied.