epilogue

***

***

Author's Pov

A few years passed by. Jae Sang completed highschool with a 4.0 GPA.

Jooheon and Hyungwon also completed high school. After a few months of completing highschool both Jae and Jooheon moved out of their parents house.

They moved to Seoul, in hopes for a better future together. Jooheon decided to not attend college or a university. He furthered his interest in music and was on his way to become a mainstream rapper.

Jooheon was part of a rap group named Monstas. The group soon gained popularity that even some of their songs went mainstream as well. It definitely made Jooheon and the other members of the group gain fans.

On Jae's side, she studied law at Seoul National University. She followed her passion in studying law. Jae always wanted to be a lawyer and she was proud that she could study it and probably become one.

As Jae was making breakfast in the kitchen a pair of arms was wrapped around her waist. The person then planted a kiss on Jae's neck.

"You're making this for me? You're such an amazing girlfriend."

"No no no, it's my breakfast!" Jae responded.

He chuckled and stepped aside. He then leaned on the counter and stared at her. She felt her cheeks heating up. She then looked away and slightly smiled.

"You're so beautiful, Jae." He complimented her.

She thanked him without looking at him. He placed his index finger below her chin and guided her head to turn to his direction.

"Stop being shy. I thought you're probably used to me by now." He said.

She walked towards him and kissed him on his left cheek. She then assured him that she wasn't shy. Jae wasn't used to be so in love with someone before. He was her first crush and she was so determined to speak to him for years until she was brave enough to ask him to be her valentine.

"So you basically loved me for years and even though you finally won my heart you still feel the same way."

She nodded in response. A smile appeared on his face. He stood upright and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Despite everything that happened. I'll always love you."

He leaned forward and kissed her on her lips. He pulled away and a smirk appeared on his face.

Jae didn't realize how happy she would've been with him. After all these years he still made her heart flutter. He certainly had an effect on her.

He was her weakness. His heart was her home from the beginning she laid her eyes on him. He was her comfort person and safe place. He was her pride and the most amazing gift she ever received.

He was the only light in her world. His love was engraved in her heart. She'll always stay since he's the only thing she knew

Now that they were finally together, this sparked a new journey for them together as one. A new journey of happily ever after.

***
A/N

heya! this book has finally reached its end. i'm so sad that the end has arrived however every book has an ending either way.

thank you so much for the immense support, i really appreciate every single reader.

there were many times i wanted quit writing this book because i felt like it didn't attract new readers and the plot was just useless. i even had a huge writer's block and feeling demotivated to even continue with the book.

however i decided to continue and i'm glad that i did. despite the ups and downs, the ending is worth everything that happened.

once again, thank you. thank you for the support. expect book soon and it's going to be another fanfic.

much love, see you soon.
- Kai