chapter 6

~~~

~~~

The day had finally arrived, the day I was expected to write my biology test. I woke up extremely early to revise what I studied so that my brain was still able to remember the information I studied days before.

Time rolled by really quickly, I stopped studying and decided to make my bed and start my usual morning routine.

After I was done with what I had to do I quickly changed into my uniform and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I had cereal as usual which didn't seem to bother me.

After I was done I grabbed my backpack and left the house through the front door. I approached the car and got in through the passenger side. My mother entered the car right after me.

The drive to school once again was silent as usual, I didn't seem to mind it. I put on my earphones and played songs that always put me in a good mood.

We finally reached the destination, I told my mother that she didn't have to pick me up as I insisted on the idea of walking back home. I got out of the car and grabbed my backpack. I shut the door and made my way inside the school gate.

As I walked towards the building I thought about going to the library to study, I looked down at my skirt and realized that I still had on earphones. I removed it off my ears and unplugged it from the port and stuffed the earphone in my blazer pocket.

I entered the school building and made my way to the library. I reached the library and approached the table where I usually would sit at and study.

I sat down and took out my biology text book and other materials. My game plan was to revise certain chapters which I still found difficult or chapters that I had to revise since I didn't find time to revise all in the morning.

Studying in the library had a aesthetic feeling to it, the quietness was so soothing that I could even fall asleep whilst studying. Depending on the subject though.

My biology test was first thing in the morning which was the scariest part, as I kept checking the time I was overwhelmed with uncertainty and worry despite the confidence I had days prior.

Although I used an effective study method and did revision whilst using past test papers that were available online. I was still extremely nervous and scared.

My worst nightmare had arrived, the school bell rang indicating that school day had begun and it was time for the first lesson. I packed up my stuff and left the library, I rushed to my biology class.

Upon my arrival I saw a few students seated at their desks, waiting for the teacher to arrive with the test papers.

"Good morning, are you ready for the test?" One of my classmates asked.

I made a funny facial expression which made them all laugh, they knew that I wasn't completely ready although I studied like it determined my future.

I sat at my desk and rummaged through my bag looking for a pen that I was going to use. As we all waited for the teacher I saw Jooheon enter the classroom.

By the time he arrived most of my classmates were there. When Jooheon entered majority of the students tried to make conversation with him especially the girls.

Some of the guys in the class and especially in our grade were jealous of Jooheon because of his beauty and the amount of attention he received not only by girls but by teachers as well due to his intelligence.

Before he sat down at his desk, Jooheon approached me.

"Good morning, good luck with the test." He then leaned closer to my ear, "I know you'll make me proud." He chuckled and walked away.

Most of the girls in my class gave me dirty looks, I didn't pay attention to it. I rolled my eyes and grinned.

Alas my teacher arrived, we all stood up to greet him and sat down thereafter. He explained the regular rules of what not to do whilst we wrote the test. The talk bore me to death, it went in through one ear and out the next.

He handed out the test papers and while doing so he instructed us to write our names on the paper including the date.

Once I received my copy of the paper I quickly wrote my name and the date, then I waited for the next instruction.

After he was done with handing out the papers and checking if everyone did what he instructed he told us to start.

And the show began.