A Date?

-2 months later-

You stare at your closet. You see all your clothes but feel like nothing is good enough. "What am I gonna do?!"

Ashley shakes you gently, "snap out of it Y/N! We are gonna make you look so good, Leon won't know what hit him!"

You look at your friend and frown, "But what!"

Ashley rolls her eyes and goes through your closet before grabbing some clothes, "here sexy, cute, comfy, and casual all in one!"

You nod slowly as you finger your favorite light washed shorts, the cute lace black crop top, and your favorite red jacket. It had warmed up a bit as spring started to arrive but you'd need some leggings to keep your legs warm. You get dressed and then Ashley does your hair. She curls it into light waves and then does some braids on the sides. She puts a cute diamond clip to hold them back. You grab the knife Leon gave you to "borrow" all those months ago and put it on your waistband, hiding it under the jacket. You never leave anywhere without it.

You then let Ashley also do your makeup since she's so freaking excited for you. After the events of what you and Ashley are calling, island of bugs, you and Leon have sent messages back and forth.

He's been busy with paperwork, and mandatory counseling. They've finally given him a four week break and had asked you on the date he promised you back on the island. You're so excited but very nervous.

"Done!" Ashley steps back and turns you to the mirror. You smile at your reflection, feeling sexy and more confident.

"You're right, I'm gonna knock him dead!" She chuckles and you guys hug.

"Hell yeah you are!" She steps back to check her phone as she gets a text. Her face lights up as she texts whoever back.

"Is that Luis?" You tease your friend who told you a few weeks ago she'd been talking to the Spanish hotty since everything happened and they actually are very similar.

"Oh shut up!" She chuckles but you see her blush.

You chuckle and shrug, "Hey I support it. I like him." You bump your friend and then squeak as the door bell rings.

"He's here!!" You hiss at your friend before staring at your bedroom door.

"Then go answer it silly." Ashley rolls her eyes and pushes you towards the door, having to walk you all the way to your front door.

You and Ashley have lived together since the start of collage, it's heavily guarded and secure. You gulp as you gather back your courage and open the door.

Sucking in a breath you stare at Leon, he's so handsome. He's wearing a button up dark blue shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and the shirt tucked into his black jeans. You are blatantly checking him out as is he.

"You clean up nicely." You smile up at Leon and he chuckles.

"I'm not usually covered in sweat and sewage water." He winks to you and then leans around to wave to Ashley.

"Hey Ash, I brought you this." You let him into the apartment so he can hand Ashley a small pocket knife. "I thought you should start with a small one." She laughs as she takes the pink knife.