Rescue Leon

Walking forward you and Ashley find a lamp, shining with a blue flame. "Nice!" Ashley picks it up, "Now it's not so dark."

You nod and follow after Ashley down the darkened hallway, jumping slightly when a stuffed deer head falls, "Ugh! Don't scare us like that!"

Ashley smiles at you having also jumped, "Scared?" You nod, "Oh yeah..."

She chuckles and you two stay close, side by side, your knife out just in case, and Ashley shining the light forward.

Heading through the door you enter a small room and see a clock and read a note telling you both to be brave. You head into a library and find a secret passageway when you set the lamp on a small pedestal. There's just enough light behind it to find a crank, Ashley quickly cranks the handle revealing a secret staircase. "Secret staircase, hidden behind a secret door... Nice..." You deeply sigh, getting really sick of the puzzles.

Ashley takes back the lamp opening the other side that had been open previously. "Come on... We gotta hurry...."

You nod as you follow your friend up the stairs. You reach a small landing and find a set of keys. As soon as Ashley grabs them a creaking sound comes from below. "Great, what was that?" You whisper to Ashley, trying to see into the dark library below.

She shrugs, "Let's just see where these keys lead us." Running back downstairs you're confronted by a moving knight. Quickly ducking into a hole in the shelves you find a treasure chest and quickly unlock it. Getting a treasure, "Leon will love this." You tuck it into a pocket. Ashley nods and then heads back out not seeing the knight anymore.

You jog lightly towards the elevator that is ahead of you but step back with a slight scream, Ashley screaming slightly too, as a knight stumbles into view in front of you. She quickly shines the lantern at him making it freeze before we dash to the elevator, unlocking it with the key set.

"Come on come on!" You quickly push the button to close the gates, and the elevator starts rising. It abruptly stops and the light shuts off. "Damnit!"

Ashley sighs, "Wonderful... Come on." You both pull the gates open, having just enough space to crawl out and you both run down the stairs towards the gate that let's you back out to where Leon is. "Oh great..." Ashley frowns and you slap the gate.

"Come on! Leon!" You yell out, barely seeing him still in the golden cage, alive. Thank god he's ok...

"Ashley, Y/N! Are you okay?" Leon calls back moving towards our voices.

"We're fine!" You call back.

"Hang on, we'll figure something out!" Ashley says back after you.

Leon doesn't reply so the two of you start looking around. "I think the clock needs to be at 11:04!" You call over to Ashley as you read another note talking about the insignia.

As you walk over, after unlocking another treasure, the clock rings out before opening as a door. "Cool I guess..." You mumble.

Ashley shrugs, "Very annoying if you ask me, just make doors instead of puzzles..."

You nod, "True..."

You guys head through, Ashley shining the light forward again. You head down some more stairs and have to stop another knight, before heading back into the library of death and knights. Finally you reach the hallway and the small room with the other clock.