Saddlers End

"Sorry..." Leon gets into position below a ladder.

You shrug, "It's alright, we're partners." You give him a smile before being boosted up by him. Kicking the ladder down Luis and Ashley head over from grabbing supplies. "Come on guys!"

Ashley and Luis come up then Leon. All of you start forward, Leon and you in front letting Luis take the back. "You sure you're okay Leon?" You ask quietly.

He sighs, "Never been better." He glances quickly at you and you know he's not but you won't push him. You've all been through shit tonight, and right now, you cant process most of it. Better to keep moving forward.

"Alright, let's get off this blasted island then." You smile at him. "Thanks for saving us again."

Leon nods, "I'll always come save you two." You blush slightly but become alert as you enter the room where you and Ashley had been mostly unconscious. More has come back to you since being cured.

"I hope that woman who helped us is okay." Ashley says from behind you. You told her a bit about Ada when you had met her.

"Trust me, I'm sure she's just fine. She's not one to roll over that easily." Leon responds with a scoff as he hops down into the area below us. You all follow suit.

"Oh yeah, Ada's a tough one." Luis pipes in following along.

You guys have to kill a few of the bugs. Luis and Leon mainly as they have the guns. You and Ashley keep back enough to let them kill them. You all continue forward through the caves, staying quiet, mostly from trying not to draw attention, and a bit from exhaustion.

You all finally get out of the caves and head out, stopping quickly at the merchant man to upgrade and repair some things before you all head outside. "Awe the sweet outside air!" Luis walks forward breathing deeply.

You guys all smile in relief, though Leon stops to look out at the big rig type thing sitting on the waters edge. "Is that-?" You point and Leon nods.

"Ada...he wants to lure us out." Leon sighs. He looks at Ashley, Luis and then You. "Stay here, I won't be long."

You clench your jaw but then breathe deeply, "Okay, be careful... It's a trap..."

Ashley nods, "She's definitely bait..."

"Want some help?" Luis asks.

Leon shakes his head as he enters the lift, "No, you stay with the girls, just in case. I've got this." He gives you all a smile before pressing the button. You watch him go, rising upwards.

Heading back over to the side so you guys can watch, you see Leon shoot down Ada, and then fight off some bugs. Ada swings around as Saddler comes out. He's clearly spouting bullshit after the two shoot at him. You grab Ashley's hand and she hugs you, "They've got this..." She mumbles, and you all gulp as he morphs into a huge bug like monster.

You don't even know how to describe what he becomes but you watch Leon fight him anyway. Shooting, stabbing and dodging the mutated Saddler. He breaks a section of the rig, and you get worried as Leon barely dodges an attack. You don't know where Ada Dissapeared too. You hate every moment as Leon fights off bugs as well, clearly being called by Saddler. Despite everything though, you feel like Leons winning. He's clearly a super agent for a reason.