The Lost Files of Young Nathalia Marie by HaveYouSeenThisGuy_

[ SONG ] Emily

[ ARTIST ] Paraluman

[ TEAM ] Hope

[ WATTPAD WORD COUNT ] 2,339 words

DAY 1--I love mommy. I love daddy. I love my family. Daddy said we're moving to a new house today. I hope I meet a lot of new friends. I'm so excited.

DAY 2--We're on our way to our new house. I think mommy and daddy is as excited as I am. I really wish I'd meet super nice people there.

DAY 3--Our house is so huge. It's like a castle. Daddy carried me and gave me a tour around the house. I have my own bed too, and it's really big. Daddy said I'm a big girl now. I should be able to sleep on my own.

DAY 4--I survived my first night alone, although I need to call daddy four times because I think someone is in my closet. Daddy said that the noise I'm hearing is all in my head and I should go to sleep. He left the light open.

DAY 5--I can see the sunset from my room. I like how the blue sky turned orange. And then how the orange sky turned gray. It's really nice. By the way, it was mommy who tucked me in this time. Mommy said daddy cannot come home because he was busy working. I told mommy about the thing I heard in the closet and she said the same thing like daddy did. But the truth is I heard the knocking noise again that night.

DAY 10--It's been a while. Daddy became really busy with his work. He wasn't able to tuck me the past days. I kind of feel bad for daddy. He's always working. I wish he could rest soon. By the way, I've been really hearing the knocking noises a lot lately, I think my head likes to make knocking noises a lot.

DAY 14--Daddy finally came home. She bought me a doll. I named her Emily. Daddy said Emily will be my companion so that I won't be scared of the knocking noises in my head.

DAY 17--Daddy took me to the park today, and I took Emily with me when this rugged man stood in front of us, she was with a gritty little girl with a headless doll, and he said something. He said, "Everything will never be in your favor, little girl. You're too innocent." I didn't get it. Daddy dragged me away from them, I looked back though, and the little girl was smiling at me, making her headless doll wave. I asked daddy what it meant and he just said that the guy had lost his coconuts. I wish the guy would find it soon. They must be really hungry right now.

DAY 22--I thought I lost Emily today, but I did find her at the bathroom. I didn't know that I left her there. Her eyes seem a bit weird as well.

DAY 25--Daddy didn't come home today. So I expected mommy to tuck me in. She didn't. I can't find Emily either. I heard a knocking in the closet again so I ran to daddy and mommy's room. I found Emily standing by the door so I picked her up. Before going to my room, I heard voices from the other room. It's a man's voice. I didn't know daddy was home today. I wonder why they didn't tuck me in.