Chapter Eight: Team arrangements

Hi!! It been such a long time since I wrote another chapter, so here it is!

---------------

Kunikida, Dazai and Ranpo was together with the mission that their president assigned to them, so here they are looking at the chained door in front of them.

"Kunikida, I think you should report this to Mr President right away while me and Dazai well look at it." Ranpo stated, Kunikida, even though he doesn't want to leave the two nodded and immediately did as told.

Ranpo and Dazai nodded at each other, if it was what they think it is then...

Third POV

(Y/n) jog as she was going to be late, while Shisui and the hokages sighed. 'She would never change' they thought in unison, since they would see (Y/n) sometimes being careless.

"Moh! I totally forgot about the team arrangements!" As (Y/n) arrived and opened the door, the sight made her froze in place as she immediately closed the door back.

"Wahh! Can this day get any worst?!"

Shisui and the first hokages was laughing, while Minato was chuckling awkwardly, as Tobirama looked done.

(This is the scene where Naruto and Sasuke accidentally yk-)

~Time skip~

As the team had been called one by one, the only ones left in the room is Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and (Y/n) but (Y/n) was the only one who doesn't have a team.

"(Y/n)" Iruka called, making the girl tense. "Y-yes?!" She exclaimed, as she thought she didn't past, making Iruka chuckled. "Come and follow me." Iruka stated and (Y/n) immediately obligate.

The team 7 was confused. 'I wonder why' they thought in unison.

Iruka's POV

*sigh* because of the uneven number of students, (Y/n) had to go to the hokage with me so I could report this.

Since the hokage informed me that she will have her own team. We arrived at the office so I knocked. "Come in!"

As we went in, we bowed. "Ah, Iruka, (Y/n), good to see you." Lord Hokage greeted. "You may leave now, Iruka" I bowed again and leave.

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and my ghost companions waited for the gramps statements as to why am I here.

"I'm going to get to the point (Y/n)..." I nod at him. "You are here because of the uneven number of students, but since there's a phenomenon happened after you settled in Konoha, I would like them to be your teammate. Please let them in!" I hold my breath in nervousness.

But then, my jaw went slack when I saw their faces. "EH?!?!" I shouted in surprise.

------------
Short chapter again, gomen 🙏