Chapter one: Konoha

Third POV

(Y/n) opened her eyes and saw a unfamiliar.

"Where am I?" She asked out loud, and sat up from the bed and look at the room.

"This probably the infirmary." She said as she noticed the equipments.

All of a sudden she heard the door open, making her look towards it and saw a male that is wearing a robe and a hat that has a kanji writing 'fire' in it.

"I see your awake. How are you feeling?" The male asked (Y/n).

(Y/n) smiled kindly making him surprise at her genuine smile.

"I'm fine, thank you for worrying. But if I may ask... What place or country is this?" (Y/n) respond, taking him by surprise again.

"You don't know where you are?" He asked and (Y/n) shook her head.

"Your in the land of fire" He answered (Y/n)'s question.

"Eh?! Land of Fire?! As in! I'm in hell?! Noooo!!!! How can I be dead and be in hell?! I didn't do anything wrong!" She panicked, and activated her ability unconsciously, making the room temperature turn cold and rain snowflakes. (If your wondering if that's her ability then no, that is not her main)

"Child calm down, your not in hell." The male chuckled.

"I'm not?" She asked and the male nod.

"Your in the land of fire but also known as the leaf Village. I'm Sarutobi Hiruzen, the hokage or the village leader of this village." The male introduced. "If your not from here, where are you from?" He asked

"A-ah... I'm (L/n) (Y/n)! From Yokohama! Some unknown door opened beneath me and sucked me inside separating me from my friends!" (Y/n) answered honestly. "And I'm sorry if I'm being rude! Mr Hiruzen!" (Y/n) bowed.

Hiruzen didn't know that she'll immediately tell him the truth, so he chuckled and (Y/n) look at him in confusion. 'This child is so innocent for this world.' He thought and Pat (Y/n)'s head.

"Your welcome to stay here (Y/n), as long as you give your loyalty at this village and attend the academy." Hiruzen told her, making (Y/n)'s eyes shine brightly.

"Really?" She asked just to make sure she heard him right, and to her confirmation, he nod, making her smile wider.

"Thank you! I'll do it! As long as it's for good purpose! When do I start?" She asked cheerfully. "Tomorrow" hiruzen told her.

"Can I call you ojiisan?" She questioned and he nod "Yes you may, I'm getting bored of just hearing everyone call me hokage-sama anyway." He said.

"Thank you! Ojiisan!"

"Welcome to Konoha, (Y/n), I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and here's your money and apartment key." Hiruzen give (Y/n) the money and key.

"Hai! Arigatō!" (Y/n) bowed in thanks.

Don't worry minna-san I'll come back before you know it! I'll find a way for sure!

"(Y/n) please be safe, wherever you are right now."

"We'll find a way to get you home."

-------------------