Chapter four: Introduction

Third POV

"Okay everyone! Settle down now! We have a new student that will be joining us today! (Y/n), can you please introduce yourself?" Iruka said making the said girl nod and showed herself to the class, the boys had a blushing faces when they saw her, some girls are also the same.

One even shouted "YES! FINALLY A GIRL!" Sasuke just 'tch'ed' saying something about, another fangirl and only getting in his way.

While the girls was, thinking about another rival for another girl that will eventually steal their Sasuke-kun. (I'm still wondering why they always think about getting a bf at an early age 💀)

"Well um... Seems like, (Y/n) will have some interesting... Classmates..." Hashirama awkwardly chuckled, while (Y/n) sweat dropped at the atmosphere.

"Oh um... Konnichiwa mina san, I'm (L/n) (Y/n) desu, nice to meet you all, I hope we could get along very well." (Y/n) smiled causing some boys to gush at her beauty.

Tobirama facepalmed "The students this days are only interested in relationship" he sighed, while Hashirama sweat dropped.

"Any questions?" Iruka asked but immediately deadpan when almost everyone's hands is raised up, even Sasuke.

"Uh... Um... You with a dog." She pointed at Kiba.

"You can call me Kiba, and are you single?!" Kiba asked loudly making almost all the boys leaned to hear (Y/n)'s reply.

"Yes... I'm single. You with a duck butt hair?" (Y/n) said but more like a question, most all of the boys snickered even Hashirama and Iruka, Tobirama was maintaining himself from smiling in amusement.

Sasuke and his fangirls glared at (Y/n) making her flinch. "Hn, I'm Sasuke and are you in some kind of clan?" He questioned, (Y/n) blinked.

'Clan? I've never heard that before, but I think it's some kind of a family whatsoever.' She thought.

"I don't think so? From where I live, clans aren't common there." She answered, Sasuke nod but still quietly suspicious.

"Okay, (Y/n) last one, and then you can finally take a sit." Iruka stated, and she nod, Sakura was kind of annoyed from raising her hand all the time but didn't get picked yet.

"You with a spiky ponytail boy." She stated.

"This is such a drag, I'm Shikamaru, and why are you transferring late? It's almost graduation." He spoke.

"It was a um... Classified information that the Hokage and some I think, are only the ones who knows." (Y/n) honestly admitted, Sasuke narrowed his eyes at this. Shikamaru nod and didn't asked any further information since its classified.

"Okay, (Y/n) you could sit next to, Shino. Shino please raise your hand." A boy that is wearing a jacket and a sunglasses raised his hand, (Y/n) was totally not weirded out by him since she had seen someone with a weird fashion also.

She eventually sat next to him, and smiled, one of Shino's bugs landed on her noise, Shino observed what her reaction is and to his surprise, she smiled as she made the bug crawl onto her fingers.

"Kawai~" She stated.

"You're not afraid of bugs?" Shino asked her, and she shook her head.

"No, in fact, I even like to go on a hunt to look for bugs, and researched what kind of species they were and freed them in my backyard garden." (Y/n) said as the bug fly away from her and went back to Shino.

"Oh, that's interesting." (Y/n) give him a closed eye smile. "Neh, Shino, wanna be friends? if you don't mind that is." She asked, Shino nod, he didn't saw any problem of her to be his friend, and she seems interesting.

"That's great!" (Y/n) beamed, and they goes back to listening to class.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅

It's kind of boring isn't it? 💀