Chapter three: Academy

Third POV

The next day, (Y/n) could be seen cooking in her apartment that the Hokage had given to her, since when she get inside the apartment, she saw that the apartment already had everything she needs.

"Ittadakimasu!" (Y/n) eat the pancakes she cooked as she drink her cup of tea that she made, it was strange for her eating alone, she got used to each one of the members of the agency checking on her every morning so she always invited them to eat breakfast with her.

She doesn't know why they always do that, even Chuuya and Akutagawa visit her too since she kind of made friends of some people in the Pm. As much as Dazai's complaining, she won't dodge, much to Chuuya's amusement.

And the fact that she is still not got used to her 12 year old body, as she finished, she put her plate at the sink and wash it, after that she got out of her apartment and went to the Hokage building.

As she arrived, she knocked on the door, and she heard a faint 'come in' when she get inside she politely closed the door and turned around, she saw a man with gratifying hair who's other eye is covered by a headband as she was assuming, and then aside from the Hokage, she saw a man with a armor? And a man with white hair also.

The two are known as the Lord first and the Lord second of the village but our dear (Y/n) didn't know who they are, the two Hokage noticed her gaze at them but she quickly averted it and focused her eyes on Hiruzen.

"Ohayo, Ojiisan" (Y/n) smiled, and the Hokage smiled back. "Ohayo (Y/n), this is Kakashi, his a Jounin and he will guide you to your academy class." (Y/n) nod and bowed.

"Your dismissed."

Kakashi and (Y/n) walked out of the office, while Tobirama and Hashirama look at each other and followed after them cuz they were sure that you really can see them as the way you look at them.

(The clothes you are wearing is this by the way)

(Y/n) look at Kakashi, as the said male was reading the porn book in public.

"What are you reading Kakashi-san?" (Y/n) asked, Kakashi didn't even look up from his book and just said "A good book" (Y/n) just nod, a flash of memory of a certain someone made her homesick again.

"What are you reading 'samu-kun?"

"A good book"

'I miss them already and it just been two days that I was here.' She thought as a flash of sadness could be seen in her eyes as it was quickly washed away before anyone noticed, and before they know it, they had arrived at the academy, Kakashi knocked on the door and a man with a scar at his face opened it.

"Ah... Kakashi-san, what brings you here?" Kakashi pointed at (Y/n) who waved at him shyly.

"A new student? At this year?" The male asked, and Kakashi nod while scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, I don't know why the Hokage made her go to the academy at this year either." Kakashi responded, (Y/n) noticed Tobirama and Hashirama beside them, and flashed them a kind smile as she turned back to the two male talking.

"She really can see us brother!" Hashirama exclaimed as he shook his brother.

"Well (Y/n), I'm Iruka nice to meet you, and I'm going to be your sensei for now until you graduated." Iruka stated, making (Y/n) bow in respect.

"Likewise Iruka-sensei, I'll make sure that I'm not going to be a burden in class." (Y/n) stated as Iruka pat her head.

"Okay then, she's in your care now Iruka." Kakashi poofed into smoke as (Y/n) flinched a little but relaxed after.

"Well, Welcome to the Academy (Y/n), come inside and introduce yourself to everyone."

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈
Next up: Introduction