Chapter Six: Uchiha Shisui

Third POV

(Y/n) was kind of not used to the ninja outfits they are usually wearing, so she got an idea of making her own outfit.

"Hey guys! I'm going out buying some clothes for tailoring! Wanna come?" She announced to the hokages, who was exploring the house.

"Pass!" They replied, as they wanted to enjoy the moment of peace for once. (Y/n) giggled. "Alright then, I'm off! Bye guys! Take care of the house!" She exclaimed as the closing sound of the door was heard.

(Y/n) walked peacefully, as she passed many stalls and stuffs, people was lively left and right but she knows that even this is what she is seeing, it still had an end to it, like the Yokohama back in her dimension, she isn't like a girl who doesn't know how to fight.

'Maybe someday... I can finally do it for them in the right time, because I have a feeling that there's something big that will happen.' She thought and went in the clothing store.

(Y/n) was marvellous of the sight she was seeing, so she quickly grabbed the ones that she will be needing.

After paying, (Y/n) went out of the store and was about to go home but her attention was caught into something, like something of an urge that wanted her to go at a certain place.

So (Y/n) being (Y/n) went to check it out, and she found out that she was inside a forest that had a cliff. 'Someone probably died here...' She mentally guessed because of the aura that is flowing around the place.

Though, as she turned around she yelped in shock as she saw a black haired guy who wore a headband similar to the sign of the village on his head.

"D-don't scare me like that!" She scolded him making the boy's eyes widened. "You can see me?!" He exclaimed in surprise.

"Aren't I supposed to?" (Y/n) asked as she tilted her head in confusion. "Yeah, you aren't supposed to! I'm a ghost and your a human!" This explanation, made (Y/n)'s mouth goes 'o' in realization.

"I really don't know how to explain it but... When I arrived here, I've been like this." She explained while her mouth formed a thin line.

"This is great then! I can finally had someone living to talk to!" The male exclaimed happily, (Y/n) smiled. "I'm glad to be your acquaintance then. I'm (L/n) (Y/n), just call me (Y/n) by the way." She replied, as the male smiled widely.

"I'm Uchiha Shisui! Nice to meet you (Y/n)-chan!"

~Timeskip~

(Next day)

(Y/n)'s POV

After meeting Shisui, he had been by my side since then, and the result is that, Tobirama-san aren't very fund of him because of Shisui-kun's Uchiha genes.

They fight like cat and dog, and Hashirama-san and Minato-san are only the ones that will hold Tobirama-san from attacking Shisui-kun.

But even though they are like that, it makes me feel at home, because my friends back home are also chaotic.

I was now going to the academy after I eat my breakfast, though, Minato-san, Tobirama-san, Hashirama-san, and Shisui-kun are with me, they refused to posses the teddy since they don't want it to get dirty, is what they keep reasoned to me.

Though I don't really mind of it, after walking, I saw Ino, and Sakura is what I think her name is, run towards the academy like they were racing.

'They seems like getting along pretty well' I mentally said, and continue my way to the academy.

"You seems pretty quiet (Y/n)-chan, is there a problem?" Minato-san asked, I shook my head. "Hm Mhm... It's nothing, Minato-san." I closed eyes smile.

"If you say so..."

Third POV

The five arrived at the academy, and Iruka was now calling everyone one by one, though, (Y/n) was not sure why, since she never experienced anything like they were doing right now.

"Shino, why are everyone being called in the other room?" She asked Shino, who became her friend. "We have to perform a clone jutsu to pass the graduation, that's what they are doing." Shino replied to (Y/n).

"Arigato!" She smiled, though, she hasn't noticed the blush on his cheeks, but her ghost companion does.

"(Y/n)-chan had a admirer already..." They sighed, even Tobirama, they might have caught a little (huge) feelings for the said girl.

"(L/n) (Y/n)"

"Hai!" (Y/n) stood up and walked to the other room, as she heard Shino saying good luck.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷