Chapter two: Meeting Ino

(Y/n)'s POV

I was taking a tour around the village after I was released from the hospital, the village was soo old centuries compared to Yokohama.

Though, the village is still lovely but I need to get used to the ninja thingy here since I could see some people jumping from roof to roof.

I have to go to the academy in the next day as what I promised Ojiisan and I don't intend to break promises even though I know that promises are meant to be broken, but I need to prove that I can always make my promises come true despite of what others say.

As I was touring, I saw a flower shop on the way, so I walked in and took a look at the flowers, and there one of the flowers caught my eyes, it was the yellow rose.

"The yellow roses symbolize friendship, happiness, and new beginnings, and are the perfect way to rekindle a friendly relationship."

The roses reminded me of when I joined the agency for the first time, it's the rose that I had given to each of of the agency members, it was a lovely moment.

"Wow, you know the meaning of each flowers too?" I turn around startled and found out that it was a blonde-haired girl who said it.

"Y-yeah, I used to took care of f-flowers and p-plants in the past, I'm kind of interested in them, especially the higanbana flower."

I stated, I don't know if they know what that flower here, but I sure am gonna share of what my knowledge of that flower if they don't.

"Higanbana? What's that? By the way, I'm Yamanaka Ino" The blonde girl known as Ino said.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n) nice to meet you Ino." I smiled and she smiled back at me, she seems nice and friendly to me.

"Likewise (Y/n)-chan" Ino stated "also the Higanbana also known as the spider lily are known as the death flower." I explained to her, her mouth form into an 'o' shape.

We were so caught up in our conversation that I didn't notice that it was starting to get dark.

"Oh no! I gotta go Ino-chan! It's nice meeting you!" I exclaimed, but Ino stopped for a second and given me a yellow flower.

"It's a symbol of our friendship." I smiled and I smelled the flower. "Thanks" I walk out of the store and wave at her, as I walk away, I walked pass a man with the same features as Ino but I continue walking, I assumed that it was Ino's father since they have the same features.

Ino's POV

My father walked in the shop and he asked me a question.
"You meet a new friend?" He said, and I nod.

"Yeah, she seems nice, and she knows a lot of things about flowers too!" I exclaimed in happiness.

"Well, that was something, not lots of people know about flowers." He stated and I agreed.

"Yeah, her and I talked a lot and we didn't notice the time." I giggled making my father chuckled.

(L/n) (Y/n), I hope our friendship last longer.

(Y/n)-chan, we're sorry, we still couldn't find the person who's behind it.

Please hold on a little bit more.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sorry for not updating frequently T^T