A Blooming Flower in my memory | Gyutaro x Fem. Demon Reader ☁️

~Gyutaro x Female Demon Reader
~Fluff
~Requested by: @Raiderfam777
~I decided I'd make y/n Pretty with a few scars, I'll put my design at the bottom, quite different than my usual Female y/n design.
————————
[Around 1850s not long after Daki and Gyutaro were turned]

"Hmm~ Hmm~" a girl with long silver-blond hair hums in the dead if night as she makes her way over to the red light district.

Who is this girl? Well no one really knows she even exists, she's a demon but mainly plays a role in being Muzan's main informant and servant, she's not strong enough to be an upper rank or lower rank but due to her high intelligence and ability to easily blend in with humans he decided to make her his informant/servant rather than killing her like he usually does with useless demons if his blood doesn't kill them.

She doesn't have a strong Blood Demon Art Either, her blood demon art has the ability to read people's minds and track the flow of their movements (much like highly skilled demon slayers like Koku and Yoriichi).

"Miss! You're beautiful! I would love to take you into my house!" An old woman says running up to the girl. But when the girl looks to her side the woman cringes away seeing an ugly scar going from her forehead and down her eyebrow, and a small one on the bridge of her nose. Despite being a demon she's never been able to heal up these scars.

"No sorry I'm not looking for any of that, I'm just here to pick some stuff up for a friend." The girl lies and smiles as she walks away.

"Ugh annoying humans always looking for a way to earn money, even if it means sexually exploiting them. I mean come one I'm clearly barely 15" she says to herself as she wanders down an empty alleyway. Not paying attention to where she was walking she bumps into another person causing the other to fall to the ground groaning.

"What the hell man? What are you doing running into people?" The other asks his voice gravely and slightly whining irritating the girl slightly. But she hides her annoyance and puts in her fake facade and reaches her hand out to the man she knocked over.

"Would you like some help? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." She lies

"I don't need no damn help I can get up myself-" as the man looks up he feels his heart skip a beat, something he's never felt before, and towards a human no less. But he can't help it she was beautiful, her silver-blond hair flowed into perfect curls towards the ends, her blue-grey eyes having a certain sparkle to them, he couldn't help but stare at her. "What are you even doing in an alleyway this late? It's dangero-" he says but stops when he notices she's gone. Was she even real? Did he just hallucinate from the human he just devoured? Was his victim intoxicated or high? How's the girl disappear so fast.

He stands up looking around for where the girl could've possibly ran off to. Did he scare her? Wouldn't be the first as humans always run away when they see him.

After looking for what felt like hours but was actually like 20 minutes he lets out a sigh of defeat and walks out of the alleyway crushed, he didn't even get her name. Will he ever see her again? More than likely not

When you see a human once you hardly ever see them again since humans are social creatures, they often are in more than one place daily so it's often hard to ever see them again. He probably won't even see her again since human lives are short and useless, just the thought of it makes his heart feel like it's been torn to shreds. He didn't even know her yet he felt like he's spent his entire life with her. Is this what true love is like?

The girl is currently sitting atop a building watching as the seemingly heartbroken man walks off somewhere, where? She doesn't know? Though she knows his name and Attributes as her master has stated what each and every upper and lower rank look like, she's burned their face into her memory even though never having seen any pictures or paintings of their faces. "Gyutaro Shabana, Uppermoon six, shares the rank with his younger sister Daki, also known as Ume Shabana. Both are in great condition, their covers are going smoothly." She says to herself knowing full well Muzan is currently reading her mind, as he usually does when she's out gathering information for him or checking up to see if any of his upper ranks are in danger. He doesn't care about the lower ranks, they could die for all he cares.

Perfect, y/n meet me at my office tomorrow night, I have one more mission for you to do, it may take a few decades as it's very dangerous and requires a lot of strategy. Muzan says to her

Yes master, I'll also rely any new information to you. She says jumping off the building and softly landing on her feet and running off into the forest to Muzan's office to report back to him.

One day the may cross paths again, but only fate will determine that. All that remains is his memory "A Blooming Flower in My Memory"

-end-
I hope this was to your expectations for your request, I tweaked it slightly to fit my style but it pretty much falls in line with what you requested.
Fem. Y/n's design to fit the request:

Her Demon form because I felt like it ⬇️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her Demon form because I felt like it ⬇️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Demon Slayer Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें