Demonic Love | Shinomitsu (Requested)

~Requested by: @KellyWelton
~Fluff & Some angst
~Demon Shinobu x Hashira Mitsuri
~Since you didn't mention what kind of universe for Demon Shinobu x Hashira Mitsuri I'll just make it the original.
Hopefully this is what you expect, I may do more on your other suggestions. 😊
PS; I tend to start off my Oneshots in a different way, mainly to set the basis/setting of the oneshot. It's just how I've always written stories.
—————————————
[3rd person POV]

"Kanroji-sama!" Tanjiro shouts catching up the to the love hashira

"Tanjiro-Kun! What is it?" Mitsuri asks as she is broken out of her train of thought.

"I was wondering if you could join Inosuke and I on a mission to the city? Master said it was important." Tanjiro says.

"Of course I'll join you!" Mitsuri says a huge smile on her face. "When are we heading out?" She asks

"Tomorrow morning, the city is a long travel." Tanjiro says

"Ok! I'll be here to meet you!" Mitsuri says "I gotta go I'm meeting...someone." She adds giving him a quick hug and running off.

Tanjiro is able to smell the anxiety off of her, he's question her but he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable and force her to say anything so he just shrugs it off for now and goes on his way to his temporary residency being with the sound hashira.

"Uzui-San, I'm back!" Tanjiro calls out placing Nezuko's box down and opening the door allowing her to crawl out.

"Who's there?" One of tengens wives asks.

"Oh, Makio-sama! Where's Uzui-San?" Tanjiro asks bowing politely.

"I believe he's out on a mission right now." She says (this is before Daki and Gyutaro. Also Uzui sees tanjiro as a little brother in this AU, and he also is his tsuguko, much to the dislike of Giyuu 😔)

"Oh, do you know when he will be back?" He asks placing his sword next to Nezuko's box.

"I'm not sure, I think in a few days. He took Suma and Hinatsuru with." She says "how was the mission?"

"It went well." He simply says

"Could you possibly go out and get some stuff for Sakura mochi? I can give you some money for the stuff." He adds

"No no it's fine, you don't need to give me anything. I was planning on going out anyways." Makio says "What's the Sakura Mochi for?"

He blushes slightly at the look Makio is giving him (bombastic side eye) "is it for your little girlfriend?" She asks teasingly

"H-huh? N-No! Its for the love hashira Mitsuri" tanjiro says his face now flushed bright red.

"Don't get so embarrassed I was just teasing you, I'll be back shortly." She says walking out. Leaving tanjiro to his thoughts

"Mhmm?" Nezuko hums looking up at tanjiro

"It's nothing nezuko don't worry." Tanjiro says rubbing her head getting a soft hum from her.

—————————
-back with Mitsuri-

Mitsuri happily hums as she skips along the forest ground going to meet her secret lover. Why is her lover a secret? Well 1. Because it's a woman so it's highly frowned upon and 2. Her lover is a demon, the weakest of the upper ranks may I add. (I'll add a picture of what demon Shinobu looks like since I made her for one of my gacha videos on YouTube at the end)

"Shinobu-Chan!" Mitsuri squeal and tightly wraps her arms around the shorter woman's waist.

"Hi Mitsuri-Chan, it's been a while." Shinobu says smiling.