EXTRA: Pure Pleasure •Sanegiyu• ☁️

☁️ = Fluff •Shinazugawa Sanemi x Tomioka Giyu •fluff•After care •Sanemi being slightly out of character•EXTRA———————————3rd person

☁️ = Fluff
•Shinazugawa Sanemi x Tomioka Giyu
•fluff
•After care
•Sanemi being slightly out of character
•EXTRA
———————————
3rd person

"Ahhhh~ this feels amazing in my lower back." Giyu says sighing as he leans against sanemi's chest.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't want to be too rough." Sanemi says massaging giyu's sore shoulders from his previous mission. Giyu moans as Sanemi massages his shoulders.

"Baby do you need to moan like that?" Sanemi asks

"Sorry it just feels amazing on my shoulders, you give the best massages." Giyu says chuckling at sanemi's slightly red face.

"Do you need help washing yourself at all?" Sanemi asks

"Yes please." Giyu says, in actuality Giyu is more than capable of cleaning himself but he wants to take advantage of the opportunity of getting pampered by his boyfriend and taking in how wonderful he is with aftercare.

"I never imagined you to be the type who'd care after sex." Giyu says out loud making the other pause what he's doing.

"Is it a crime to take care of your partner after sex?" Sanemi asks slipping into his usual attitude.

Not phased by sanemi's change in attitude Giyu says, "no it's not that, it's just with your personality it would be hard to imagine you giving your partner good aftercare."

"Ah I see what you mean, I don't let anyone else see this side of me except for my little brother genya, so feel special for it." Sanemi says finishing up washing giyu's hair.

"Haha, I always feel special with you, I mean I get the special treatment from you and I find it hilarious seeing the others get jealous." Giyu says laughing as Sanemi cleans off his body, his face flushed red hearing that last part.

"T-they've seen that?!" Sanemi says immediately hiding his face.

"Yes, but they think it's just because we're friends they don't know we're dating." Giyu says turning around to face the other draping his arms on his shoulders.

"Thank fucking god, I don't how I'd act if they found out." Sanemi says.

"Hey honey, look I'm here too. I can always help you okay?" Giyu says leaning in closer to get sanemi's attention.  "Though the only person I wouldn't be surprised Knowles is Mitsuri, she isn't the love pillar for nothing."

"Yeah you've got a point baby, if anything she's the one we can trust the most." Sanemi says.

"Anyways tonight was amazing I love you."

"I love you too" Sanemi says kissing giyu.

"OH.MY.GOD. I KNEW IT!." Mitsuri says squealing catching both of them off guard.

"Mitsuri-sama, how long were you standing there?" Giyu asks turning red

"Oh you know since the part where you climbed onto his lap." Mitsuri says nonchalantly as she climbs into the hot springs.

"Uh Mitsuri-sama you know we're in here too." Giyu says getting off sanemi's lap.

"Oh it's fine, I know you guys aren't attracted to me. If it was the other way around then I definitely would've screamed and ran. Plus Tomioka-san it's not the first time we've been in the hot springs together." She says

"Wait what?" Sanemi asks taken aback.

"No no no no honey, Mitsuri and I never dated she already has her girlfriend Shinobu and her boyfriend Obanai. We were just in here one time discussing my feelings about you a while back, before we got together." Giyu says quickly reassuring the other.

"Yeah, that was like a year ago, Giyu was head over heels for you and wouldn't shut up about you, he made it pretty obvious he liked you. Of course I caught on immediately, I'm not the love pillar for nothing." Mitsuri says  "you were too oblivious to notice until 6 months ago, I'm surprised the others haven't figured it out yet." She adds

"Oh my god Mitsuri-sama." Giyu says his face turning red and hiding it in sanemi's neck.

"Anyways we better head to bed it's already past midnight, I went a little too rough on him." Sanemi says getting out and picking up Giyu bridal style towards the changing rooms.

"Ah, be more gentle next time Shinazugawa-San." Mitsuri says stretching as she lays her arms across the wall of the hot springs.

"Just call me Sanemi, but not infront of the others. I don't want them knowing my weakness." He says walking off before hearing mitsuri's answer.

Wrapping both of them in a towel Sanemi helps Giyu back to their room where their nighttime yukatas are.
(I'm not Japanese not do I know much about Japanese history so idk if that's what they slept in)

Laying Giyu down on the clean futon that one of the butterfly girls must've changed Sanemi grabs both of them a yukata, a red checkered one for Giyu and a plain one for himself.  "Do you need help at all?" Sanemi asks as he dries off and puts his on.

"Yeah if you would please." Giyu says yawning.

Sanemi dries off Giyu and helps him put on his yukata as they both lay down next to each other.  "I'm starting to think you just want me to pamper you." Sanemi says playing with giyu's hair as he's cuddled up against his chest.  Instead of an answer from the other he hears soft snores coming from Giyu, he chuckles. "Of course you love being pampered."

He gently kisses his head and not long after falls asleep.

~time skip to morning~

"GOOD MORN- Oh my god Shinazugawa and Tomioka sleeping together cuddled up." Tengen says smirking at the two. Sanemi already awake with Giyu cuddled closely against him glares over at Tengen.

"Oi, would you be quiet people are still sleeping." Sanemi says still gently rubbing giyu's back.

"Ok Mr. IDontLoveAnyone, I'll let you and your boyfriend get back to it." Tengen says sliding the shoji door shut.

"YOU LITTLE-" Sanemi starts but stops when he feels Giyu shift a little in his sleep.

"Mmmm~ Sanemi, I love you. You're like a cuddly teddy bear." Giyu mumbles still asleep. Sanemi chuckles kissing his lover's forehead as he falls back asleep.

———————————
Extra is finished!

In some chapters where there's smut I may decide to add extras where it's mainly fluff to even out the NSFW and SFW chapters.

Once again I wasn't wearing my glasses writing this so I apologize for any mistakes.

Word count: 1061