Chapter 1

It was a warm and sunny day outside. People were walking to and from stores, kids were running around having fun before school started, and a green haired boy named Izuku Midoriya was sitting on a large rock, meditating. Well he was until a rock was thrown at the back of his head, though he sensed it and caught it. He opened his eyes and turned around, seeing what he expected, a bunch of younger students were standing a small distance away, teasing him.

Izuku: "Really guys? Can't I meditate in peace?"

Student 1: "Not when you're in our park!"

Izuku: "This is the first time I've seen any of you here and I've been using this rock to meditate for years."

Student 2: "Well duh! We just claimed it today!"

Izuku sighed.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Kacchan!"

S1: "Kacchan? Who's Kacchan?"

Then another one started to look nervous.

S3: "G-guys! We need to go n-now!"

S2: "Why? You scared of one guy coward?"

S3: "When that guy i-is Bakugo? Yes!"

S1: "Wait, Bakugo? Pfft. He wouldn't be friends with this loser."

???: *Yelling* "What did you just call him you damn extra!?"

The leader of the group slowly turned around to see the angry blond boy known as Katsuki Bakugo. He planted his fist into his palm, setting off tiny explosions as he did so.

Bakugo: "Say it louder numbskull."

S1: "O-o-oh, Bakugo! Hey. I w-was just saying h-how I'm a loser c-compared to you!"

Bakugo: "You sure?"

The boy nodded quickly.

Bakugo: "You better not be lying to me."

S1: "I-I'm not, I swear!"

Bakugo: "Good, now scram."

Without another word the group all ran from park. Bakugo then turned to Izuku.

Bakugo: "Hey, nerd! School's gonna start soon, and you know what today is."

Izuku: "Oh! It's high-school selection day, right!?"

Bakugo smirked and nodded.

Bakugo: "Today we sign up and make our decision to go to UA official!"

Izuku hopped off the rock, making a bird which had landed on his shoulder fly away.

Izuku: "Well let's go then!"

He ran past Bakugo who quickly followed behind him, though he could pass Izuku.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "No using your quirk to make you faster!"

Izuku looked behind him to look at Bakugo, only for the blond to see an orange coloring around Izuku's eyes.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "I knew it!"

Izuku then smirked and went faster, leaving Bakugo in his dust.

Izuku: *Yelling* "What's wrong Kacchan? Can't keep up with my measly Sage Mode!?"

Bakugo: *Yelling* "YOU ALREADY KNOW I CAN'T YOU DAMN NERD!"

Izuku chuckled and slowed down, the two then ran to their school together.

---

The teacher, Mr. Evertone was about to start talking when suddenly the door to the classroom flew open, revealing two out of breath boys, Izuku and Bakugo.

Izuku: "We're *pant* late Kacchan. *pant*"

Bakugo: "I know *pant* nerd."

Mr. Evertone: "Just sit down boys."

I&B: "Yes Sir!"

The two quickly made their way to their seats.

Mr. Evertone: "As I was about to say, today is a very special day. Today, you will be choosing your future careers. But what am I kidding? You all want to be heros!"

He then threw a stack of papers in the air as everyone cheered, using their quirks. That was until Bakugo slammed his foot onto his desk.

Bakugo: "Don't lump me and Izuku in with these losers teach!"

Mr. Evertone then took a look at the one paper he didn't throw.

Mr. Evertone: "Ah, yes. It says here that you and Midoriya are planning to go to UA. That's quite the lofty goal."

Bakugo scoffed.

Bakugo: "We aced the mock tests and have trained our quirks for the practical!"

Random Classmate: "What? It's illegal to use your quirk with out a hero or business license!"

Bakugo: "Not when you go to a Quirk Gym!"

Mr. Evertone: "Ah, you mean the one that opened up last month?"

Izuku: "Yeah, that's the one! We've gone there everyday since it did!"

Mr. Evertone: "I see. With that level of commitment, I'm sure the two of you will become fine heros."

Bakugo: "Damn rig-"

A notebook then made contact with the back of his head.

Izuku: "Can you please stop trying to antagonize everyone?"

Bakugo then sat down and grumbled out a reluctant agreement.

---

The two were walking back to their respective houses, though they were taking a longer route than usual.

Izuku: "Now all we need to do is train for ten months until the exam!"

Bakugo: "Yeah! We should head to the gym as soon as we're out of these uniforms!"

Bakugo suddenly pushed Izuku away as a slime like substance charged at them. Will they be able to fight off this attack? Only time will tell.