Part twenty-three

.... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ✵ .˚

❝ 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 ❞

"Hey- come on just stay with me okay" Harry whispered, looking down at the bleeding girl in his lap.

He looked at Hermione who had her head down to the ground and sobbed. He looked at her eyes, which closed and then opened back a few seconds later.

"Ha-Harry" She whispered, through coughs.

"No just don't try and talk right now okay? you'll be fine. We- get a doctor and you will be fine" He said, as tears fell down his cheeks.

"It hurts" Y/n looked at him, trying to squeeze his hand.

"Shhh you're fine" Harry sighed, screaming as he looked around for some help. "You'll be okay just hold on for me okay?"

He removed his jacket and placed it around her stomach, seeing blood start to flow from her mouth too. He panicked, pressing down harder as tears flowed more.

"Y/n please i need you" Harry pleaded, gripping her hand hard.

"Harry..." Hermione spoke, with tears going down her cheek as she saw her. "You have to let her die what if-"

"We aren't letting her die. Voldemort is gone. We can save her" Harry shouted, looking at some of Voldemort's body still there just fading as Y/n slowly began to go unconscious.

"I'm sorry" Y/n looked at him. "For everything"

"Hey this is not your fault okay? You're helping us. I love you" Harry spoke, widened eyes as he realised what he had just blurted out.

Y/n smiled as blood came out of her mouth and down her chin. Y/n grunted in pain as her back arched, her eyes looking around seeing teachers and students gather around.

"Without you we would not have been able to do this" Harry sighed, rocking her slightly as she began to spit out more blood.

"Hermione please is there anything we can do! Is there anything in your bag! Can someone help me" Harry shouted, looking around but everyone just remained where they were in fear her surviving would bring Voldemort back.

"Ron" Harry looked at him, fear plastered across his face.

"I'm sorry mate" Ron sighed, looking at Y/n and got to his knees to be besides her too. He looked at Hermione who also did the same going on the other side of Harry.