Part eleven

.... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ✵ .˚

❝ 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 ❞

"Get Draco" Bellatrix whispered, glaring through the gap in the gate as she chuckled.

Hermione, Ron and Harry were standing outside the gate of the manor hearing Bellatrix giggle, as the gate opened and they were dragged inside. The three of them walked inside the large living room and looked around, as they were thrown to the corner.

"Stay still" Bellatrix chuckled, watching three death eaters grab one each.

Harry was pulled away from the ground by Bellatrix and shoved to the side. She grabbed his hair and pulled it up, placing a knife against his throat as she motioned for Draco to come over.

"Let him go!" Ron spat.

"Hush now" The death eater holding Ron shouted, placing a wand against his temple.

"Draco come over" Bellatrix smirked, tugging at the Harry's hair aggressively to make him look up at Draco who slowly walked then. "Now if this isn't who we think it is and we call him he will kill us. You have to be absolutely sure!"

"What's wrong with his face" Draco asked, looking into his eyes.

Harry glared back at Draco and then at his friends Ron and Hermione. As he paced the room he did not see any traces of Y/n which worried him slightly, but after seeing all the rooms in the huge house he calmed slightly.

"Yes what is wrong with his face" Bellatrix spoke, giving him a disgusted look before throwing him towards a death eater who held him with two hands.

"Was it you" Bellatrix laughed, looking at Hermione. "Give me her wand and see what her last spell was.... i got you now"

She walked around the manor until she saw a death eater holding the sword. Her eyes widened and her lips parted, as she stared at the sword glistening with the light.

"Where did you get that" She spoke.

"It was in her bag when we searched her reckon it's mine now" The death eaters spoke.

A look of concern and anger, mostly anger came over the crazy woman's face as she pulled out her wand strangling the death eaters. As she heard them choking she threw them against the walls before picking up her wand and pointing it towards them.

"Get out!" She shouted.

"What is going in my house Bellatrix" Lucius spoke, dragging Y/n out if the basement by her wrist.

As soon as she was bought up into the room she made eye with her brother. She scanned around the room and widened her eyes when she saw Harry and his friends. She watched a small smile appear on his face and tried walking towards him, but was pulled back rough.

"Y/n..." Harry whispered under his breath.

"Dad let go of me!" Y/n shouted.

Lucius went red as anger filled his body. He was frustrated that his own blood was going against him, but he knew he had to change her mind before Voldemort killed their entire family. As Y/n continued to fight her dad she felt herself being shoved to the ground and kicked in the stomach. A grunt of pain escaped her lips, as she turned her head to look up at Harry.

"Leave her the hell alone!" Harry spoke, needing another death eater to hold him back.

"Oh no there will be non of that" Bellatrix smirked, looking at the sword again. "What i really wanna know is why you have my sword" She shouted, walking towards Hermione about to curse her with her wand.

"Don't touch her!" Ron shouted, thrashing hard.

"Why do you have my sword... tell me did you steal" Bellatrix shouted again getting frustrated with the silent treatment she was getting. "Crucio!" she shouted.

Hermione let out a blood curdling scream, as her body shook violently. She would have dropped if it wasn't for the death eater holding her. She cried loudly and screamed louder as more curses were thrown her way.

"Let her go! stop" Ron screamed like a crazy person.

"Stop it was me" Y/n shouted about to get up but was kneed in the stomach, causing her to push her legs up to her chest.

"Y/n what are you doing!" Harry shouted, trying to run forwards again.

Bellatrix gritted her rotting teeth in anger and kneed down towards where Y/n was laying. She grabbed her by her hair and forced her to look at her.

"You have no right to be Malfoy. In love with the enemy are you?" Bellatrix chuckled grabbing her firmly, forcing her to look towards Harry.

Y/n stared at the boy who was standing before her and exchanged a worried expression with him. She looked into eyes for a second until she felt another punch in the gut, causing her to lift her knees again.

"Stop!" Harry shouted again, trying to get away from the death eaters. The only thought that went through his head was that he hoped she would be okay. He hoped that her auntie would have a bit of care about her and let her go.

Bellatrix lifted her up for a second before kneeing her in his stomach, causing her to grunt again and topple to the ground almost instantly.

"Why are you doing!" Y/n shouted looking at a Bellatrix and then her dad. "Dad please"

"You don't get to call me that anymore you decided to change sides so now you're one of them" Lucius spoke, calmly.

Bellatrix tackled the girl to the ground and heard her scream getting him extremely excited. Hearing the chosen one shout was even better now she had a way of getting information and disturbing him.

"What are you doing" Y/n looked up at her aunt who just glared down at her wrist and pulled up her sleeve. The one without the dark mark.

"Shhh" Bellatrix smirked.

She grabbed a pocket knife which caused Harry to widen his eyes and struggle to get towards them even harder. Bellatrix sniffled her arm and ran her palm over the smooth skin before bursting out with laughter as she stabbed the point of her knife into her skin and began carving words.

"Let her go!" Harry shouted. "This is between us"

Ignoring Y/n's blood curdling screams and Harry desperately trying to get towards them. He had a look that could kill plastered across his face, which only softened to give Y/n a reassuring smile when she turned her head to look at him.

"Please! leave her"Hermione shouted, closing her eyes not being able to see the torture.

Y/n balled up her fists as she tried pulling her spread out arm back towards her body again. She let out another scream as she felt her aunts grip tighten and the knife go deeper into the skin.

"Leave her" Harry screamed, his voice raspy now.

"Har-harry" She cried between screams, feeling the burning sensation all through her arm just get worse.

Suddenly, she felt the weight of the woman lift. The pain subsided although it was very much there she could no longer feel the knife cut into her skin. She slowly turned to look at her bleeding wrist and cringed at the word traitor carved. That would definitely leave a permanent scar.

"You little filthy traitor" Bellatrix chuckled and watched the girl on the ground looking up at her weakly.

"Please just kill me let her go" Harry pleaded.

Y/n widened her eyes and listened to him speak instantly shaking her head. She looked at her wrist again as a tear rolled down her cheek, which felt weird for Y/n especially since she didn't cry infront of people.

"Ready for round two" Bellatrix smirked, looking down at the pale girl.