Part ninteen

.... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ✵ .˚

❝ 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 ❞

"I don't think he is coming my Lord" Bellatrix spoke, impatiently.

"Silence Bella!" Voldemort shouted, kicking her stomach causing her to drop to the ground.

A creak came from deep within the forest, causing Voldemort to stop dead in his tracks and turn around. He noticed the young boy who he had failed to kill multiple times walk defenselessly before him.

"Harry potter the boy who lived come to die" The snake like man spoke in his raspy voice, as a smile spread across his face.

Bellatrix and many death eaters around then began to jump up with excitement when they saw the boy who lived standing before Voldemort. They were happy thinking that everything would be over and they could go home to their families.

"Harry! What are yer doing" Hagrid who was bound by large ropes shouted, trying to launch forwards.

"Well lets not waste any time" Voldemort laughed.

He lifted his wand looking at Harry who instantly closed his eyes, after giving Hagrid a reassuring nod. Voldemort pointed the wand towards Harry and smirked, hearing some of the death eaters around laugh.

"Avada Kedavra!"

* * * *

Students were gathered outside trying their best to help the injured, or clean some space so they could get the injured there so their injures would not get infected.

"Y/n" Ron sighed, looking at the numb girl who was just sat on the ground staring at the ground.

Hermione sighed shaking her head at Ron to leave her alone as they both made some space by throwing bricks and broken castle pieces aside. Suddenly, Hermione noticed something coming towards the tower which caused her to squint.

"Who is that Hagrid is carrying" She spoke.

Y/n looked up at Hermione seeing a worried look on her face and instantly stood up her heart racing a million miles an hour. She saw Hagrid walking towards the castle with an emotionless stare in his face and he was carrying someone who looked extremely familar.

"Who is that" Y/n spoke knowing exactly who it is.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort smirked, laughing as they got onto the Hogwarts ground.