Part seven

.... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ✵ .˚

❝ 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 ❞

A loud scream from outside caused the golden trio to jump up with fear. Harry glanced around the room noticing Y/n's bed empty and immediately ran outside,
following the noise. Ron and Hermione following close behind with their wands raised.

"What happened" Hermione shouted, seeing Y/n facing the lake.

"Spider" Y/n gasped, wiggling her arm around.

"Seriously!" Hermione shouted, putting her wand down in frustration.

"Get it off me" Y/n shouted moving towards Ron.

Ron screamed dramatically and jumped back as the tiny spider made its way slowly up the petrified girls arm.

"Y/n you scared the shit out of us" Hermione swore,
covering her mouth when she realised she did.

Y/n wiggled her arm faster but the spider stayed put. She squeezed her eyes and felt a hand flick the spider from her arm when she opened her eyes up she saw Harry standing with the spider in between his fingers.

"What is wrong with you" Harry frowned.

"It was a spider what do you mean!" Y/n shouted.

Harry threw the spider on the ground and watched as Y/n took a few steps away from it. She looked at Harry and then Hermione.

"Why are you out anyways" Harry said.

"I needed to dry my clothes" Y/n frowned.

"You need to be careful all of us do" Harry sighed.

"it was a spider stop being so dramatic" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"It sounded like you were the one who was being dramatic" Harry rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were bloody getting murdered" Hermione frowned.

"I was!" Y/n shouted.

As the rain began to fall once again the four of them headed into the tent. Harry watched as Y/n walked towards her bed and sat down on the table, staring into the distance.