Part fifteen

.... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ✵ .˚

❝ 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 ❞

Y/n stumbled through the forest as she squinted, trying to see what was around her. Feeling some rain drops fall against her skin she shivered before pulling out her wand.

"Lumos" she whispered, pointing the wand around.

She continued to squint still trying to get a better look around her, but tripped when she took a step forwards not noticing the giant twig on the ground.

"Crap!"

Y/n swore under her breath getting up and picked up her wand again. She cleared her jeans and pointed the wand before her immediately opened her mouth to scream when she saw a figure before her.

"Shhh" The figure whisper shouted, pressing her against the tree and covered her mouth.

As Y/n attempted to scream and rip his hand away from her mouth she saw a familiar face which caused her to relax. Draco took off the hoodie which was over his face and looked at the girl. He placed his wand on the ground after turning on the light so he could get a better look.

"Draco what the hell!" Y/n spoke muffled.

"Are you okay" Draco removed his hand and looked around her body for any injuries.

"What do you think!" Y/n shouted, as he saw her arm with the word carved in.

"Y/n i-" Draco opened his mouth to speak.

"Save it Draco! you just stood there while they were going to kill me you just stood there" She shouted.

"I didn't know what to do!" Draco shouted.

"You help your family that's what you do"

"I was helping my family! you were being stupid. It was either you or Mother and Father"

"Like they've done so much for us" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"They have you have no idea" Draco shouted.

"No you have no idea" Y/n shouted. "You- and them were gonna let me die Draco"

Draco looked to the ground at a lost for words and then sighed. Once he looked back up he bit the inside of his cheek, feeling guilty.