Part two

.... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ✵ .˚

❝ 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 ❞

Y/n paced around her standard sized dorm room a few times before jumping into her bed opposite Pansys' with messy bed hair. She grunted as she leaned back, looking up at the curtains around her bed.

"He just irritates me so much. How dare he talk to me like that? he makes it sound like my family is crazy for doing what they are told to stay alive"

Y/n shouted, sitting back up to face Pansy who was brushing through her hair.

"What exactly are your family doing with the Dark Lord" Pansy asked.

Y/n immediately shook her head and walked towards the bathroom, grabbing her clothes.

"Pansy i told you i can't tell you anything"

She frowned walking towards her to get the hair brush. Her skin pale even though she had now applied two layers of foundation. Y/n swore under her breath, getting a tissue to remove it from her face.

"You've been talking without a break for an hour" Pansy spoke breaking down the sentence, as she turned to face her once again.

"No i just hate how he doesn't even know me and still judges. I want nothing to do with him if i could i would be back home. He literally has no idea"

* * * *

"Harry shut up! who cares what Y/n said. You act like Malfoy has not insulted you way worse"

Ron shouted throwing a shoe at his back when he bent down to pick up a sock.

"What was that!" Harry grunted as he rubbed his back.

"You've been talking about this for an hour and all i wanted was to get some extra sleep before we got class. I even forgot to ask Hermione to do my homework"

Ron groaned as he put his muddy shoes on. He walked back towards where Harry was to retrieve his other and put it on before leaning back into his bed.

"I just hate that she is new and thinks she knows everything about me. She has no idea how it is. No one does" Harry sighed.

"She's a Malfoy what do you expect" Dean replied, coning out of the bathroom.