11

When taehyung heard her he immediately looked at jungkook with a shock face and said "no that's not like this--" he got cut off by jungkook, who put her hand on his mouth preventing him from saying anything further.

"Really taehyung ji? You're not jealous of jimin bhaiyya, then why were you so angry while looking at him and giving him death glare? Why were you so eager to go to the office even tho you know that there is nothing to do here?" Jungkook said while glaring at him and keep looking at him in the eyes.

Even taehyung also got scared of her and said while stuttering "uh.. yeah I kind of get jealous of you seeing so close to someone else other than me. But that is not my fault that my baby fiance is too much cute *pout*" Taehyung said and pouted whil trying to make jungkook believe in him.

But who is he kidding with? That's Jungkook Ahmed, who don't believe in these suger coated words that easily.

"Really? Is that so? Ok then I'll only forgive and believe you when you do aal the things I told you to do for 24 hrs." Jungkook put her condition and taehyung immediately nodded his head like a lot puppy.

"Yes yes I will do whatever you say." Taehyung said with determination in his voice and jungkook just cooed on him internly. "Hmm ok then leave your work and come back to home, I didn't even bring your lunch here as I had promised mrs Kim to bring you back for lunch, so that we can have it together." Jungkook said and walked out with Taehyung following like a lost puppy behind her.

Jungkook chuckled seeing it and dragged taehyung towards his car. Taehyung also came and sat on the driver seat and started the engine.

"Btw how did you come here?" Taehyung asked as his eyes are glued on the road. "I took the cab and came." Jungkook replied shortly and kept looking outside the window.

"Why did you took the cab? You could have called me or say any of your friends to drop you here." Taehyung said being worried and jungkook kept looking out of the window without replying to him.

"Yaah!! Atleast reply to me." Taehyung whined and jungkook sighed and turn to look at him. "Firstly I don't have your number and secondly my friends are busy so they all went behind you to go to their work. And I know how to drive but at the moment I just think about you, whether are you ok or not or have you eaten anything or not?" Jungkook deadpanned and taehyung again kept his mouth shut.

"Leave it and let's go home, I especially made food for you because I got to know the first day only that you liked my food and you didn't even touched it." Jungkook said and walked out of his office, Taehyung followed her like a lost puppy.

Then they both went back to ahmed residence. Taehyung kept quiet the whole ride because he was scared of jungkook.

After few minutes
They reach at Ahmed residence and walked out of the car and infront of the door. Jungkook open the door with the spare key she have and then they walked inside the house.

"Mom we are back, did you all have your lunch or are you guys waiting for us?" Jungkook asked as soon as they enter inside the mansion.

"No we didn't, how can we eat when we all know that our cute daughter-in-law and stupid son didn't eat anything since morning." Yuna said and others laughed while taehyung pout. "Mom atleast don't call me stupid infront of my fiancee." Taehyung whined and others just laughed at him.

Taehyung stopped whining after hearing jungkook's giggles and he also have a soft smile on his face. The elders also saw that and they also stopped laughing and looked at the new couple.

"We are lucky that we choose taehyung for our daughter, right humayun?" Fatima said and humayun just nodded his head.

"And we are lucky that we will be getting jungkook as our daughter-in-law." Yuna also said and the other three nodded their head.