17

Namjoon nodded and took out his phone to call humayun.

*On call*
Humayun :- hello?

Namjoon :- humayun uncle, it's me namjoon.

Humayun :- oh yes namjoon my son did you find jungkook?

Namjoon :- aah yes uncle we did her, that's why I called you to inform you that she is with us, you can prepare for the nikah we will be there in few mins.

Humayun :- oh ok son, we will prepare for it.

Namjoon :- yeah uncle.

*Call cut*
"What did humayun uncle said hyung?" Taehyung asked namjoon as he (taehyung) saw him (namjoon) putting his phone back in his mobile.

"He said that he will prepare for the nikah, while we reach there at the venue." Namjoon answered as he opened the door of the car, and help jungkook to sit inside it.

Then they all say inside the car and drove off to the venue.

After reaching
As soon as they reached, namjoon and yoongi helped jungkook from behind the doors to get inside the room and taehyung also changed his attire in his wedding dress till jungkook also got ready once again.

(PS :- only the families of both the couple knew about the disappearance of the bride, none of the guests knew about it)

They both entered in their respective areas, i.e jungkook in room and taehyung with his family members on the horse, so that the guests don't suspect them with anything.

With Jungkook
As soon as jungkook reached in her room with the help of namjoon and yoongi, she saw her sisters and mother there waiting for her to come soon.

"Meri bachchi, tu theek toh hai na? Tujhe kahin chot toh nahi lagi? Teri dress kahan hai?" (My daughter, are you okay? You didn't get hurt right? Where is your dress?) Fatima bombarded her with questions.

"Mom I am absolutely fine, don't worry, the kidnappers took of my dress and let me wear it." Jungkook answered, "hmm Zarin and Sidra get her ready as fast as possible because we are already late for the nikah ceremony."  Fatima ordered her you get daughters and they both also salute to her while laughing slightly.

After a few minutes
Both the girls get jungkook ready, in a more beautiful and elegant way than the previous one.

(Jungkook's dress)

(Jungkook's dress)