18

After sometimes
The function end, and everyone enjoyed it. It was now the time for the ruksati (departure). Ibrahim (phuppo's son) put the Qur'an on top of jungkook's head as jungkook hold her father's hand and they walked towards the car, which will take taekook to their house.

Before they both could sit in car, jungkook turned and hugged her father, who was just beside her, and started crying her heart out. Humayun also started crying seeing his beloved daughter crying like this. He carressed her back to stop her from crying.

"Baba mujhe aapko chhodkar nahi jaana, please baba. Aapko chhodkar chali gayi toh aapka dhyaan koun rakhega? Mujhe aap sabki bohot yaad aayegi baba." (Dad I don't want to leave you, please dad. If I leave you then who will take care of you? I'll will gonna miss you dad.) Jungkook said while crying and hugging her father.

"Main jaanta hun bachcha, hume bhi tumhari bohot yaad aayegi, lekin tumhe ab apne Ghar jaana hoga." (I know my baby, we all will also miss you, but now you have to go to your house.) Humayun tried to make her understand.

"Nahi baba mera ye hi ghar hai." (No dad this is my house) jungkook denied but still humayun somehow made her understand that after marriage every girl's house is their in-laws one.

Taehyung also put his hand on jungkook's back, as a sign of reassurance of being here with her in her sad times. Others looked at jungkook fondly, with tears also forming in their eyes. Then jungkook pulled back from the hug and looked at her father with still tears flowing out of her eyes.

Then jungkook one by one hugged her mother, siblings, friends, aunt and uncle, cousins everyone and after that sat inside the car with the help of taehyung, who helped her sitting in car.

(This is how their car is decorated)

Inside the car, hyungsik was in front with the driver and our newly wedded were in back. Jungkook was still sniffing while looking at her lap. Taehyung felt hurt seeing jungkook crying so much so he gently took her hand in his and pulled her towards him giving her a side hug. Jungkook's head was resting on taehyung's chest as she kept crying.

"Begum (wife in Urdu) please don't cry, it hurts to see you crying this much." Taehyung's soft and soothing voice can be heard.

"But tae I am missing my parents so much, you know I never ever stay away from them for more than 12 hrs. And now I have to stay away from them for my lifetime." Jungkook cutely complained and hugged him tightly, taehyung chuckled a little, this much little that not even jungkook could able to hear his chuckle.

"It's ok dear, I am here for you, you will not find any difficulty in living with us and away from your parents. My parents will treat you as their own daughter that you will not gonna feel like you are not with your parents."

"Hmm" a tired voice of jungkook can be heard and taehyung understood that she is now tired after crying so much, as it was such a hectic day for her.

"Sleep dear, I'll wake you up when we reach home" taehyung softly said and Jungkook just nodded her head and layed on taehyung's chest.