6

Author Pov
"Sure my daughter, you don't have to request us." Yuna said and they all say on the sofa once again.

Then jungkook and Fatima went towards kitchen to prepare for the dinner. Yuna also went behind them to help them off.

"Oh why did you come here? You should go and sit there we will manage." Fatima said while smiling a little. "Oh no no no no!!!! What will I do there sitting between all the men so I decided to come here and help you out." Yuna explained and insist them to let her help them.

They sighed and nodded their heads. "Mom you both go and sit in living room, I'll manage everything. You know na I don't like to make you work so much and now my future mother-in-law too." Jungkook said and pushed the both ladies out of the kitchen and started doing her work.

"Aish this girl never listen, ok toh mrs Kim I think we should go back and sit with the gents." Fatima said and sighed, Yuna laughed at the cute mother-daughter duo.

"Yeah sure and wait let me send taehyung too to help jungkook, how can my daughter-in-law will do all the world alone." They both laughed and went to the living room.

"Taehyung go to kitchen and help your fiancee out, she is making dinner all alone." Yuna sternly said to her son, who immediately stood up and nodded his head before running to the said destination.

Inside the kitchen
Jungkook was busy making food for everyone that she didn't realise that someone came inside the kitchen.

"*Fake Cough* mrs Kim, do you need any help?" Taehyung asked teasingly and with a smirk plastered on his face.

Jungkook flinched hearing a voice behind her and turn around to see taehyung there with a smirk.

"No thanks Mr Kim, I am almost done with the preparations and just want to finalise the food. Btw do you want to eat something specific or you can eat anything?" Jungkook said sarcastically, and then asked him.

"Anything will be good but except it shouldn't be too much spicy, as I can't tolerate spicy food." Taehyung said with a shrug and went towards jungkook whole pinning her down on the kitchen slope.

" Taehyung said with a shrug and went towards jungkook whole pinning her down on the kitchen slope

"Tae-taehyung aap ye kar kya rahe hain? Chodiye mujhe koi aajayega." Jungkook said while stuttering and taehyung didn't understand what she said and immediately move back from her.

"What did you said jungkook?" Taehyung asked confused. "Oh I was saying that, what were you doing? Leave me otherwise someone will come. *Sigh* that's why I told you to learn Hindi." Jungkook explained what did she said and then sighed afterwards.

"I'll definitely learn it from now on, so while preparing food you teach me? How is that?" Taehyung suggested. Jungkook liked the idea so she also nodded her head while smiling and start making dinner.

"So firstly try speaking "mujhe khaana banana pasand hai." Now try it." Jungkook said while putting the rice on the gas to make it boil.

After putting the rice she started to marinate the chicken, then started to make the batter for naan, and the sweets.