9

When taehyung heard jungkook he looked at jungkook with a smile on his face.

Then suddenly they heard a knock on the door so jungkook excused herself to open the door.

She opened the door only to get surprised by the sudden hugs from someone.

"Yaah jin bhaiyya, please tell this mochi boy to get away from me!!" Jungkook whined and jimin sulk hearing the name from jungkook's mouth while Jim laughed at the cute duo.

"Waah girl!! Your brothers came so you forgot about your bestie😤." A girl said while pushing jimin away from jungkook and hugged her.

"Maryam my bestie, how can I forgot about this cute dumpling 🥟😂" jungkook laughed and hugged her best friend. Everyone was looking at them all with a sweet smile but there was someone who was burning in jealousy looking at the bond of the boys and jungkook.

"Jungkook beta inko apni in-laws se introduce toh karwao." Humayun said and jungkook slapped her forehead slightly while apologizing for forgetting this.

"In-laws? Jungkook you got married and didn't even tell us?" The three friends yelled at jungkook who was looking at them with a done face.

"Will you guys shut up? I am not married yet, and they are my future in-laws. So uncle aunty they are my friends or more like my brothers and sister. He is Jin (points at jin) then there is Jimin, and lastly she is my one and only girl bestie since my childhood Maryam Khan.
And guys he is Minhyuk uncle my future father-in-law and she is his wife Yuna aunty, and she is my future mother-in-law. Uh mom!!?? Where is taehyung ji?" Jungkook said while introducing her friends and in-laws to each other only to realise that her fiance is not present here.

"Hello uncle aunty" the trio said and smiled while the elder couple also smiled and waved their hands.

"Beta wo washroom gaya hai." Fatima replied and jungkook just hummed whil sitting down on the couch with her friends.

"Wow ye sab kisne diye? Or kiske hain ye?" Maryam said when her eyes got stucked on the bags that was laying on the side of the sofa.

"Oh that, it was a gift given by taehyung to jungkook." Fatima told the friends and the friends have a teasing smile on their face.

"Oh hooo jiju toh bohot romantic hain😏😏. Hume toh bohot hi romantic jiju mile hain.🤭" Maryam teased her friend and jungkook blushed hearing her.

After sometimes
Taehyung came back from washroom and the scene he saw was just the fuel in the fire. Jimin was hugging and tickling jungkook while she is laughing at him.

"Mom I am going to the office, I have meeting in few minutes my secretary just called me and told me." Taehyung said with a cold and emotional less face.

Jungkook saw that and she somewhat was feeling sad seeing taehyung cold face. "Taehyung ji why are you going this early, you haven't even eaten anything. Firstly eat and then leave." Jungkook pleaded while holding his head preventing him from going.

TBC