15

Next day
Both the bride and groom were so excited for today, as today is the main function of their wedding, baraat, today jungkook will leave her house permanently and will far away from her parents.

No matter how much excitement she shows, deep down she was feeling sad that now in just a few hours she will leave her house and will go to someone else's house.

Right now everyone were sitting on the dining table having their breakfast. "Jungkook beta kaisa lag raha hai tumhe? Ab toh tum apne shohar ke Ghar chali jaaogi." (Jungkook my daughter, how are you feeling? Now you will go to your husband's house.) Her 2nd phuppo, Nazia (father's sister), who is always jealous of her and her father.

She never leaves a chance to taunt her since childhood. "Phuppo aapko badi chinta ho rahi ho rahi hai meri ruksati ki." (Aunt you are getting very much worried for my departure) jungkook asked her aunt with a tight smile on her face.

"Arre hogi kyun nahi? Tum humse dur chali jaaogi, dusre sheher mein nahi balki dusre mulk mein jaaogi tum. Pata nahi usko tum jaisi ladki kyun mil gayi, or bhaisahab kya usko namaz padhni aati bhi hai? Qur'an padh sakta hai kya wo?" (Hey why not? You will be going far away from us, not in different city but in different country. I don't know how he got such a girl, and brother does he know how to pray? Does he know how to recite Qur'an?) Nazia taunt jungkook once again.

"It shouldn't be your concern whether he knows how to pray or how to recite Qur'an or not." Jungkook fire back.

Now Humayun can sense the tention that is started to rise between her sister and her daughter, so he came to the rescue and spoke. "Jungkook you had your breakfast, right? Then go and take rest for a bit then you have to get ready for the marriage, right?" Humayun said and Jungkook just sighed and nodded her head then go towards her room.

"Zarin, Sidra jaao apni behen ke saath. Usko jaake shaam ke liye ready karna shuru karo, 15-20 mins ke andar makeup artist and hairstylist bhi aajayegi." (Zarin and Sidra you both go with your sister. Make her ready for evening, in 15-20 mins the makeup artist and hairstylist will also come.) Fatima told her younger daughters to go behind jungkook, who nodded and immediately ran from there.

Time skip
Evening time
Everyone were in their rooms getting ready for baraat and our groom, who is hella excited for his marriage was jumping in his hotel room looking like a monkey.

"Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe that today I'll be also a married man and I'll start my new life with my love." Taehyung exclaimed happily and kept on jumping. But his jumping got interrupted by the knock on the door,he sighed frustratedly while thinking *now who the hell came to disturb my happy moment* he sulked but still opened the door, only to see yoonseok and his dad were standing infront of him with his wedding dress on hoseok's hand.

"Oh you guys, come what brings you here?" Taehyung asked and opened the gate fully to let them inside. "We came here to bring your baraat dress, go and change quickly we have to leave for the venue in around 30 mins." Minhyuk said and shoved his baraat dress on taehyung and walked out of the room with yoonseok following him.

"I have only 30 mins now, I should hurry up otherwise they will leave without the groom only." Taehyung thought and ran inside the bathroom to take a shower then change his clothes.

With kookie
Jungkook is all ready, sitting in her room whil being again surrounded by her cousin sisters and real sisters. They all were complimenting jungkook's look making her a blushing mess.

"Jungkook tum agar ladka hoti na toh main hi tumse shaadi kar leti, tum itni khubsurat lag rahi ho ki Allah bhi tumhe buri Nazar se nahi bacha payenge." (Jungkook if you were a boy then I would have married you, you are looking so fabulous that even Allah won't be able to protect you from evil eye.) Ayat, her eldest cousin, already married for 4 yrs now and have 2 beautiful daughters, said while simping over her cousin's beauty.

"Yeah ayat appi (elder sister) is right, you are looking extremely fabulous 😍" Aqsa, second oldest cousin, who is also already married for 2 ½ yrs and is now pregnant with her 1st child, said agreeing with her oldest cousin.

"Thank you so much appi for complementing me and making me less nervous." Jungkook sincerely thanked her cousins who just scoffed and lightly slapped her head, trying not to ruin her hairstyle.

Just then only Fatima entered inside the room and told all the girls to leave the room and go prepare for the baraat, as they will be here in around 15 mins. All whined, don't want to leave jungkook, but still nonetheless agreed and went outside the room leaving jungkook alone.

Now she is sitting alone and kept looking outside the room through the window or looking at herself in the mirror, as she don't have anything else to do.

After a few minutes someone entered the room, jungkook turned to look who it was but got confused seeing a man wearing a mask was standing infront of her.

"Who are you? How did you enter here?" Jungkook asked, even tho she was feeling so scared now.

"Tch tch tch, dekho toh zara ye toh apni shaadi ke liye kitni khush lag rahi hai, lekin ab toh na hi ye shaadi hogi or na hi tum wapis aaogi." (Tch tch tch, just look you her who is looking so happy for her marriage, but now this marriage won't happen nor yog will be coming back here.) He spoke, his voice so deep and dangerous that made shiver ran down jungkook's spine.

As soon as he said that some type of smoke started spreading inside the room as well as the house, stopping everyone to see anything. That smoke even made jungkook unconscious, that made the man to take jungkook easily.

Now that man took jungkook bridal style and started moving out of the room and house and infront of everyone, but none of them stopped him as they all can't see anything.

Just then he was out of the sight the smoke started to move slowly, making everyone to see once again. "what happened just now? Why can't none of us was able to see anything?" Zoya, Fatima 's sister asked everyone, who just shrugged their shoulders and continued to work.

"The baraat has come." Humayun announced and all of them went outside to gret the groom's family. When taehyung was about to enter the venue, Maryam came towards them while running and huffing badly.

"What happen Maryam? Why are you running?" Jin asked after giving her a glass of water. "Jungkook-- *huff* she--- *huff*" she tried to tell but because of huffing so much she can't able to form words.

"Jungkook what jungkook? Did something happened to her?" Taehyung asked anxiously after seeing Maryam 's state. "Yeah kinda, jungkook is not in the  room where the maulana was about to come for the nikkah." Maryam said after finally calming down and taehyung, it seemed like the ground has slipped from under his legs, while humayun and Fatima were in utter shocked.

*How can you betray me like this, I thought you were happy with me and with this marriage too, if you were not happy you could have told me and I would have cancelled our marriage, why do you have to run away like this.* These types of thoughts were going in his mind, he was not in his right mind.

Everyone were in the daze as they all didn't expect jungkook to do something like this. "I already knew that what type of girl that jungkook is, she must have done something unforgivable that she decided to ran away from her own marriage." Nazia said while taunting looking at her bhabhi (brother's wife).

Before Fatima could say anything humayun got a notification on his mobile. He took out his mobile to see who had messaged him only to fall on his knees and crying his heart out. "Uncle kya hua aap aise kyun ro rahe ho?" Jimin asked as soon as he saw humayun falling down.

TBC